Truth

I thought about telling Kendrick where I've been running off lately but I couldn't manage to get the words out. I usually would just tell him I was at the gym most of the time. Surprisingly he seemed to believe me the questioning stopped. I packed my duffle bag with my new fits for my performance tonight. I made sure to bring my hottest gear, there's a huge group of entertainers coming in tonight. After I finished packing I ran downstairs to hide the bag in my car before Kendrick came home. I was exhausted by the time I finally got the kids to settle down for bed. " Da Da Daaadaaaaa!" Screamed Kennedy I rolled my eyes she has yet to say mama. " Girl when are you going to say mama?" I raised my eyebrows at her she giggled as drool slid down the side of her mouth. Kendrick walked in and grabbed her from me " what's up babygirl " he tickled her my heart melted. I adore the way Kendrick treats my kids they're not his biologically but in his heart and soul they truly are. "She's been saying Dada all day" I chuckled as I shook my head at the two playing around. Kendrick smirked " I know because I'm favorite " I waved him off whatever I didn't spend almost 18 hours in labor for nothing". He laughed " apparently you did if she's not saying mama yet" I flicked him off " whatever!" I watched the two play around for a bit until Kendrick decided to put her to bed she was a bit cranky but after awhile she settled down. I glanced at the clock I had enough time to take a nap before work. Kendrick came back into our room with his hands inside of his pants pockets. " what's wrong ?" I raised my eyebrows at him. He sighed " I know you've been stressed lately baby is that why you've been distant from me?" He asked as he stepped closer to me. My heart was pacing fast " ye...yeah babe there's a lot going on right now" I slightly smiled. He shook his head " why you never tell me shit anymore aren't we supposed to be a fucking team?" I wrapped my arms around his waist " baby we are a team" I said while gazing into his eyes.  " we good bae?" He raised he eyes " yeah baby we good" I smiled and kissed his lips. I just can't find the courage to tell him yet.