....

I followed behind keke my heart pounded with each step we entered the warehouse and pointed our guns at the guards "put your fucking guns down" keke demanded both of the guards the men sighed and shot keke an evil glare. They slid the guns to our shoes " where the fuck is Levi I shouted ?!" The entire room was silent I was becoming very impatient I shot the nearest person to me in their shoulder " fuckkkk" the guy screamed! Levi's workers tried to reach for their guns but keke & Javon stopped them " Nigga you better not fucking move or I'll blow y'all heads off" Javon pointed his fully loaded pistol in the temple of a tall bad built bad guy. " I'm going to ask y'all this one more time... Where the fuck is Levi" the workers looked at each other two men nodded their heads at each other " I walked over to them " what's up with the dam gestures?" I screamed my high pitched voice bounced off the walls. They paid me no attention I think all of these niggas are taking me for a joke I shot the guy to my left in his kneecap and watched his body drop to the floor " you bitch" he cried. I laughed and stepped onto his knee he tried to move my foot but I kicked him in his nose " tell me where Levi Is know" he managed to sit up he breathed heavily as he held his bloody broken nose. "H...he's on the way now" I smiled " see now is that so hard" he mumbled something under his breath as I began to walk away I sighed and walked back over to him I kneeled down to him " what was that?" He coughed " nothing " I smiled " that's what the fuck I thought " I got up and walked to the middle of the room " where does Levi keep his stash" I yelled my voice echoed throughout the silent room. Once again they ignored me I began to laugh like an mad woman I spotted a guy in a corned hiding behind a table what a bitch I thought I walked over to him. I pointed the loaded pistol at the back of his head " get up" he quickly did as told "pl...pl...please don't kill me" he begged I smirked " I won't if you show me where his stash is" the guy shook his head " I...I can't if I do Levi would kill me". " listen if you don't show me I will kill you myself!" He lowered his head and sighed " okay I'll show you " he started walking and I followed behind making sure I kept myself ready for anything. We walked down a long hall we stopped at the last door he began to reach in his pocket I quickly pushed my gun into his forehead " don't even try it " he held his hands up " I have to unlock the door" " fine try me if you dare" he slowly reached into his pocket and pulled out a long lanyard with about 20 keys attached to it. He found the key and unlocked the door I flicked on the lights it was a plain room with a large table in the middle " where is the stash?!" He walked to a corner and pushed a button the table was replaced with a large safe " unlock it I demanded !" The guy sighed and walked over to the safe " it isn't much" I laughed " how much is it " " uh....about 3 million" my eyes widened how in the hell 3 million dollars not much " open it now!"