What Now

After Levi sent the letter Kendrick has been very protective. He even made Josiah and I move out of my home. We now stay in a well protected gated community. Things are slowly are getting back to where they were before, but it doesn't feel the same I'm constantly worrying about Levi's words in the letter like was he serious about what he said ? I sat on the edge of the large California King bed while looking out of the nearby window. It was nice out but I don't care too much for going out anymore unless Kendrick insists that I need fresh air or I'm going to a doctor's appointment. " Brooklyn " Kendrick called I didn't feel like getting up nor answering him so I just sat there ignoring his calls. " Brooklyn ! Brook ! Brooklynnn " he shouted I could hear the frustration in his tone. He swung the door open I could feel his anger upon me " stop doing that shit " I rolled my eyes while as I grabbed my phone from the charger. Which seem to upset Kendrick even more he slowly walk towards me " so you're ignoring me Brooklyn" I laughed while I checked my messages barely listening to what he had to say. Kendrick began to chuckle " get up Brooklyn " I ignored his command. Suddenly he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into his chest " what do you want ?" I said in a nonchalant tone. Kendrick smirked and loosened up his grip on my waist " I want you " he turned me around and placed my hands onto the bed while lifting my dress with his free hand. " no panties huh?" He slapped my ass and I let out a loud moan sex might just help out right now. I heard him unbuckle his pants then he gripped my waist pushing himself closer to me I felt the tip of his member glide by my entrance. I bit my lip in pleasure " stop teas..." Before I could finish my words he slid his entire large shaft into me " Kendrickkk " I moaned out while gripping one of my breast " yes baby ?" He sped up his pace which made my moans come out louder and faster. " you going to stop acting like that?" He finished his sentence with a smack on my ass " yes daddy I promise". " fuckk " he shouted I then knew his nut was close. I began to meet his thrust by pushing myself back onto his member " I'm about to cummm" I screamed as I gripped the sheets tight. " cum with me then " he moaned we then shared a long passionate orgasm together.