Better Safe Than Sorry

I sighed while placing my shoes into the large moving boxes. Kendrick insisted that we relocate to a " safer area". I didn't understand why we had to move. From my knowledge Kendrick's father handled the situation with Levi. I know Kendrick isn't telling me everything that's going on , but I'm going to make it my business to find out. Other than that , everything has been going great. I love being a mommy , but I think it's time to get back to the money. I haven't brought it to Kendrick's attention yet , lord knows he will flip out if he finds out I'm considering stripping again. Believe it or not I didn't plan on actually quitting stripping after I had Kennedy , I've just postponed it. " hey baby " Kendrick took the box of shoes from my hands and placed it outside of our room. I slightly smiled , " we need to talk" I was nervous as hell , but I need to get this over with already. " he nodded and sat onto the bed I exhaled deeply before sitting onto his lap. " well.... I..... I ... Want to start dancing again." He sighed loudly as he griped his jaw " You're a mother of not one but two, why do you want to go out there shaking your ass for random niggas, that's the example you want to set for our daughter!?" He loudly shouted. I rolled my eyes and removed myself from his lap " What does me being a mother of two have to do with anything ? You weren't complaining about me shaking my ass for random niggas when we met so why complain now.The example I'm setting for Kennedy is to do whatever the fuck she wants !" I shouted Kendrick is acting as if I said I'll be stripping for life. " Lower that shit " he waved me off. I laughed as I walked into my closet " No Nigga you lower that shit , I don't care to listen to anything you're saying , if I want to strip then that's what I'm going to do , I am a grown ass woman with children to feed." Kendrick wants a housewife and stay at home mom, that's cool and all but for now. I'm going to make this money by any means necessary. " That smart mouth going to get you fucked up" Kendrick mugged me. I turned to him and flicked him off " I doubt that". Kendrick yanked my ponytail causing me to loose balance. He chuckled as he watched me stumble. " why would you do that" I punched his chest. He had some nerve to pull my hair after I spent two hours straightening it. I wrapped my arms around his waist , no matter how mad he makes me I'm still crazy about his annoying ass. " Baby pleaseeeee just think about it" I batted my eyelashes. He smirked and slowly rubbed my booty " I'll think about it" I smiled , happy wife happy life. He lifted my body placing me onto my vanity. " uh... uh..uh.. We haven't finished packing. " I removed his hand from my entrance. He smacked his lips together " we still have time to do that" I giggled " too bad ". He sighed " don't act like that I know you miss all of this" Kendrick pointed to his body. I instantly bursted out laughing " you are so funny " I shook my head and hopped off the vanity. Kendrick pulled me back and stuffed his head into the crook of my neck , placing soft kisses there. I moaned and closed my eyes. We haven't had sex since Kennedy was born, of course the first weeks were doctors orders. His hands roamed across my body touching every part , he hasn't felt in awhile. I bit my lip enjoying the pleasure I was receiving. " Mommy ! Daddy! " Josiah called before walking into the closet. " we're going to finish this later " kendrick roughly smacked my butt. I chuckled " baby , didn't daddy and I say you have to be careful when you hold her, what if you drop her" Josiah had Kennedy wrapped in his little arms. " But I... Love her mommy, I not going to hurt my sister" he kissed her cheek. My heart melted, the bond my children share is unbreakable. The boys better watch out Josiah doesn't play when it comes to his sister. I glanced at Kendrick he was smiling from ear to ear. I'm so lucky to have someone like him, he loves us to death.