Chapter Nine- Interogation

A/N- Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment or vote! :)

When I woke up, there was a bowl of cold oatmeal at the door of my cell. I didn't want to eat it but hunger scratched at my insides, growling at me to eat something. Each bite, sank to the bottom of my stomach as worry for Nick circled my mind. What happened? How did he get here? The last time I saw him he was with his Aunt. My thoughts were soon interupted as the man with the mustache came in to retrieve me. I got a good punch before I was thrown over his shoulder again.

I was soon in the same place I started. Nick was in the chair next to me, just as before, but he was awake this time. He looked shaken up, and had cuts all over his face and arms. When he saw me his eyes widened.

"Ally, what the hell are you doing here?" I didn't get to answer, I was struggling for freedom, but one by one my limbs were strapped down. I looked to Nick, eyes filled with worry and confusion.

Before anyone could say a word the man in charge came into the dank room, carting with him the table he had yesterday. I fought against the bonds so the leather bit into my wrists and ankles, rubbing them raw.

"Hey, kiddies, got something special for ya. " he pulled out a long curves knife from the table "I need to know where your friends are, so on today's menu will be interrogation." a sadistic spread upon his lips. He traced the knife on my skin, light enough so that it didn't cut but still stung.

"Now, Ally, may I call you that?" he asked

"Go to hell'' surprisingly, that wasn't me, it was Nick. I didn't want him to get hurt, though I was grateful for his retaliation. The burly man with a mustache came into the room, with duct tape in his hand.

"Nick stop," I pleaded, he gave me a look of understanding but that did not stop the man from duct taping him.

"Let us go," I spat

"Well looks like somebody's angry. So Ally, where are your friends hiding out? Hmmm?" I didn't answer. I wasn't going to put their lives in danger.

"Well if you're not going to answer.... Here's an example." He took his knife and started to carve into my leg. I bit my tongue, trying to hold back a scream. When he stopped my breath was labored.

"Now will you tell me where they are?" I shook my head. And then he started on the other leg. The process continued until I mustered up the courage to say. "You found me... at the diner....why don't you know....where to find them...?" He laughed at that.

"Well cupcake, that old lady that took your order, works for us. She told your boyfriend that she was calling 911 when she really called us. She poisoned you to make it look like you had died. And that's when we came and took you away. We were looking out for you because you're special. You're the perfect test subject, and that's what that little syringe told us yesterday. Now we couldn't take all of you, it would look too suspicious, so now tell me where they are." I shook my head, if he didn't know where they were I sure as hell wasn't going to tell him.

So again the process continued, by the time he put the knife down my legs looked like they were put through a shredder. I breathed a sigh of relief, until he moved over to Nick's chair.

"Ok if you don't tell me I'll cut into Nick here." He picked up a bigger knife from the table.