Chapter Twenty- Three: Real

When I woke up Thorn was shaking me.

"What? What?" I asked.

"Nightmare" He replied "Nearly exploded" He pointed to the part of the couch I was sitting on, it was blackened, with glowing specks around the edges.

"Oh, okay. That's a problem." Then as if on cue my heart felt as if someone had cut off the blood flow, my canines elongated, splitting my lip. I saw my fingernails grow longer then it stopped.

"Holy Hell!" I heard someone say. Then in reverse, just like the nightmare. When the fangs slid back into regular canines. I looked up, I knew what came next. The same pain the same arc, this time without the knife. Blood soon soaked my shirt, through hazy vision I saw Naoki brining over his first aid kit.

"No, don't" I could heal but I couldn't keep using the resources that the others might need.

"Come on Ally. It'll be okay" he wrapped the bandage around my waist and told Thorn to take me upstairs. He did, and sat by my side.

"We can't keep meeting like this." I said. He smiled at that. And brushed the hair away from my eyes.

"You'll be okay, you'll heal." I nodded. We sat there awkwardly, I could feel my skin stitching itself together, and I would be healed up by the morning.

"Do you have any idea how that happened?" Thorn asked.

"The nightmare actually wasn't nightmare?" Thorn raised his eyebrows and I explained what I had dreamed of. By the end I swear his eyebrows were in his hair line.

"Well thins is fan- freaking- tastic" I nodded, slowly gaining back strength. I sat up and checked my wound to see only a small scratch. But something was bothering me. I was able to burn toxins out of my body, but vampire blood? That was weird, even for me. From what Thorn told me about phoenixes is that toxins could be expelled but he said nothing of blood changing a phoenix. It was just weird, this whole situation was just weird.

Nightmares coming to life? That was just unnatural. It must have been one of the toxins that they injected me with or something. But really, Nightmares? This just turned town another street of crazy.

Nzt�=�n��