Meeting The Girls and the Bully

Erza POV

Since Levy didn't need any help I walked down the hallway to make sure everyone/thing was in check, as the president of the student council.

I walked out side to see the normal group of my trouble making friends. Sigh. I hate seeing them get in trouble, I've known them since we were little. Especially Natsu. He always manages to get himself in trouble without even trying.

The girls in my friend group had already walked over there and started talking to each other. "Well, almost all of them" I thought as I joined the group.

Juvia POV

Ah, thank god that school started again. Now Juvia gets to see her lovely Gray-sama every day again (≧∇≦)/.

Juvia and Juvia's friends walked over to the boys and Gray-sama. Juvia stared a Gray-sama, silently swooning over him. Oh what a gorgeous creature Gray-sama is.
Juvia noticed Erza walk over to the group and speak with Jellal-san.

Levy POV

As we spoke with our friends I dropped one of the books I was holding and was about to pick it up until my crus-I mean Gajeel picked it up for me. I blushed. "Here you go, Shrimp" he said. And that turned my blushing into a scowl. "I'm not a shrimp! My name is LEVY!!! L-E-V-Y. LEVY!!!!" I said. We all had to head to class after that because the bell rang. I have Social Studies now.

Lucy POV

Class was just about to start when a big group of kids barged in through the door.

"You're lucky I don't mark you late on the first day" said Mr. Clive

I heard a chourus of sighs come from them as they sat down.

"So it seems that we have a new student this year, please come up and introduce yourself." Mr. Clive said.

I stood up and went to the front. "My name is Lucy Heartfillia and this is my first time attending school because I was homeschooled since I was little." I said then sat back down.

I took notes for the whole class even though it was boring. As class ended, I closed my bag and,was about leave until a group of girls stopped me.

"Hi my name is/Juvia's name is Erza/Levy/Juvia/Mirajane, Mira for short/Wendy/Lissana/Cana, nice to meet you" they said in unison, then looked at each other in shock. I giggled at this, and they turned their attention back to me.

"Nice to meet you all I hope we can be great friends." I said to them.

"Feel free to join us at lunch now I'd you feel like it" A girl with long white hair: Mira? "Sure" I responded. Then they left.

Went back to my locker to put some things in my locker, but accidently bumped into someone, and fell to the floor on my butt.

'Itai' I thought in my head and stood up "Sor-" but I was cut short by a girl with long brown hair and glasses. "How DARE you bump into me you little brat!" She said with an annoyed face. Behind her were were two girls. "I didn't mean to-",

"I hate girls like you. The "sweet" "innocent" kind. You're an annoying ugly little brat that acts all kind but is a witch on the inside." Some of my tears started falling. I wanted to curse her out for embarsssing me, but the words were caught in my throut.

"Let's go" she said to the girls around her and I ran through the crowd to the rooftop.

Natsu POV

I already have detention for cursing in science earlier today. I always get in trouble-sigh. As I was walking to lunch until I saw a scene unfolding. It was that blonde girl I saw earlier getting yelled at by Evergreen. She's already bullying on the first day of school? What a witch.

She started crying then ran to the roof. I followed her for some reason. Once I got to roof she just looked up at me with tears falling out of her eyes.

"Who are you?" She asked

"Natsu. Natsu Dragneel." I replied then squated down next her and said "Its OK. Evergreen's boyfriend just broke up with her , so she just took her anger out on you. The things she said to you wasn't true." I was shocked from the words coming out of my mouth.

"T-Thanks" she stuttered, wiping a way her tears. I know I'm supposed to be a bad boy, but I have a heart too.

"Its just I don't know anything about high school, so I don't know why everyone acts the way they do, or why everyone is so mean." How could she not know? She's a junior just like me so doesn't she know by now?

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Lucy Heartfillia, I was homeschooled up until this point." Ohhh.

"Well I could give you some tips if you'd like". Why did I just say that? Why do I even care about her?

"Sure" she said

We stood up. "By the way I'm not the nicest guy, just to warn ya"

"OK" she said

Who knew that I could've met the one that I would _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .