Beach Day

Natsu P.O.V

I woke up this morning with what I should call the worlds worst headache. I couldn't open my eyes because the outside world seemed brighter than usual.

What I found most strange was that I was in front of my rooms door, lying on the floor. I wasn't in my PJ's.

My mouth was dry and and it tasted like.......alcohol?

It all came back to me then. Crying with Lucy, going to dinner, Lucy and Juvia, knocking out the bartenders, drinking and then.......what happened after that?

I slowly opened my eyes, even though they stung like hell, and looked around.

"Hey, where's my golden swim trunks!!!!" Laxus boomed from his room.

Swim trunks? Why'd he need those?

"I don't know, check under your bed!" yelled Jellal.

I stood up, holding the wall, and made my way to the little living room we all shared. I needed some water.

I saw Gajeel and Gray in there.

"Morning Hot Head!" they said simultaneously. Those retards.

"I'm not in the mood. Can any of you tell me what happened last night?" I said feeling like throwing up.

"Nope, but I do remember dancing with Levy. Gihi" Gajeel smirked.

"Yea, and me and Juvia did............
some stuff. If ya know what I mean." said an overconfident Gray.

I got myself some water and sat down since I started getting dizzy.

"Do you know who took me to my room last night?" I asked.

"I saw a little bit of blonde last night. You should go take a shower and get ready. The boat will be arriving at the beach in 20 mins." Gajeel responded.

Blonde? I have to admit I was disappointed that it wasn't Lissana. And I have to go to the beach with a hangover.
____________________________________

After throwing up a couple times, I put on my sunglasses and walked to the deck with my swimming trunks, a towel, and my sandals. My shorts were black with red flames.

Everyone had already gotten there.

"Yo, Natsu-kun! Over here!" Lissana said. -kun?

I walked over to Lissana, Juvia, Mira, Levy, Erza, Evergreen, and Lucy. As soon as I looked over at her she blushed and turned the other way flustered. Weird.

Lucy P.O.V.

Natsu walked over to us after Lisanna called him. She was saying something to him and he looked over her head at me.

Of course, I blushed and looked away.

"Luuuuccccyyyy~~! Do you have crush~" Levy teased me.

"No!"

"Is it my Gray-sama!?!" Gray sneezed.

"No!"

"Is it Jellal?" Erza had a dark aura surrounding her.

"No! I don't have a crush on anyone!!!" I exclaimed.

All the girls looked over my should and smirked.

"Is it Natsu?" they all said in unision.

"N-No! Why d-do you say t-that?" I stuttered.

"He's looking at you~" said Levy.