Lunch and Forgiveness

Lucy POV

The boy that I just met-Natsu- walked with me to the lunchroon. People started gossiping about us saying things like: "Isn't that the girl that Evergreen just yelled at?" and "Why is Natsu with HER!?!" or "They make a cute couple to be honest." I blushed at that one, and he stayed emotionless.

We were almost there until a group of fan girls approached him. "Natsu you're GORGEOUS" and "Marry me" and somehow we got separated until I grabbed his arm and pulled out of the crowd. They irritated me for some reason

"Thanks" he said.

We walked all the way to the back corner until I saw the girls that introduced thereselves to me earlier.

Mira POV

We were sitting down at the lunch table talking until we heard a rucus come from outside. Whatever it was, it ruined my ships that were talking to each other. Ughhh!!!

"How much you wanna bet its flame brains groupies" said Gray "$10 its not" said Gajeel. I wonder why they make stupid bets like this. Sad. While I was being depressed I saw Natsu walk in with.....LUCY? Side by side, too. Then a wonderful idea came to my head.......yes.... Here it is
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

........NALU!!!!!!!!

It's a beautiful new ship that needs work but, what a pretty couple it would be (>y<).

"Damn those fangirls" Gajeel said as I daydreamed with sparkles in my eyes.

Natsu POV

As we approached the table, I started wondering what kinds o friends I had, because this is what Lucy and I saw as we sat down:
Gray and all the boys staring at me and the entrance to the cafeteria laughing, Gajeel low key cursing my name, Evergreen and Elfman avoiding eye-contact, Erza and Jellal, being the only normal ones, having a conversation, Levy reading a book, Juvia admiring Grays abs as he stripped, and lastly Mira staring at us so brightly that her eyes were basically sparkling.

Oh god, Lucy won't take us seriously until we go out on a job. Lucy and I took our seat

Gajeel POV

Damn Salamander and all his fangirls. I'm losing ten dollars because of him. He stared at us for a while before sighing and sitting down.

I threw the $10 at Gray, who clearly looked satisfied. Tch. Whatever.

"What's that for?" Salamander asked.

Before I could speak up, Gray answered for me. "He lost a bet to me" he said happily. He looked confused but then let it go. I looked over a Evergreen who was walking over to that chick with Natsu.

Then I glanced at Shrimp. She had her nose in a book like always. Wish she'd show her face more often. Wait, WHAT!! I take that back I didn't mean it.

Now my face was pink like Salamander's hair, and I received a lot of stares. Great.

Lucy POV

I looked around at the group in front of me. I wondered how they were all friends when they were all so different. I saw a girl with long blue hair glaring at me. Juvia? I don't know, but then a boy with long black hair looked towards Levy then start blushing and shaking his head. Hmmmmmmmm........tsundere, huh?

I was going to introduce myself to the boys, but then that girl from the hallway started to approach me and everyone stared towards me.

Evergreen POV

I looked at that Lucy chick, and started to feel bad. I know I was upset, but I shouldn't have taken it out on her.

Oh gahd, now I have to apologize. Here I go. Everyone turned towards me from the table.

"Hey, Lucy" I said pausing

"Hi..." she said looking towards the floor, rubbing her arm.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I said before. I didn't mean anything I said before. Really I didn't." I spoke. Everyone looked at me like it was my first time saying sorry. Oh right, it was.

She smiled at me and said "Its alright, your forgiven" then gave me anhug which I gladly returned, and Natsu, just well, sat emotionless even though everyone else smiled. Something's off about him.....