Last Night

Hi minna! Sorry if I hit you with the feels last chapter XD! Please favorite and comment for advice, this being the first fan fiction I've ever written. Enjoy!!!

#$Nalu_Writer_4_Life$#
____________________________________

Lucy P.O.V

We walked into the restaurant, and sat down with our friends. They were seated to the far left, near the bar. (foreshdowing XD)

As we sat down, Gray spoke up.

"Where have you two been." He said smirking. I blushed at what he had thought we were doing.

"W-We were j-just, ya k-know....." I managed to stutter out.

"I walked on the deck to get a little air, and I saw Lucy wandering around. She had gotten lost, so I showed her the way back." Natsu lied.

A person shouldn't be able to come up with a lie like that.

"But Lucy's blushing doesn't say so~." Levy said wiggling her eyebrows. My blushing only increased.

"Well, you put some dirty thoughts in her head, so of course she can't speak." Natsu answered.

I saw Lisanna out of the corner of my eye, glaring af me. I hope she didn't see us hugging. That'll tick her off. A lot.

I caught sight of Gray staring at me. He seemed zoned out. I turned a little pink, and soon, Juvia saw Gray looking at me.

"Gray-sama can only look at Juvia! Not love rival!!!" Juvia shouted, glaring at me. Soon, I felt a wave of deadly aura coming from her as she slowly approached me

"KYAAA!!!" I yelped running away from the table into the girls bathroom.

"Love Rival......" Juvia muttered, as she started running as well.

"Our whole table erupted in laugher. The only ones not laughing were Gray, Lisanna, and......Natsu? Huh?

Natsu P.O.V.

Why was that ice sculpture staring at Luce-Lucy? The thought of it just makes me mad. Wait, I like Lisanna, but..................
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Am I catching some feelings? No way. I won't fall for her. Lisanna is way better than her anyways. But, in what ways? Well.....

As I was thinking about it, Lisanna sat in Lucy's spot next to me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey, Natsu! Do you want to go on a walk after dinner?" Lissanna, asked me, to go on a walk with her?

"Sure." I smiled.

A panting Lucy came in, with a happy Juvia following. They both walked back to the table. Lucy paused, facing Lisanna. She just frowned and sighed, before sitting next to a smiling Gray.