Déjà Vu?

Thought this was a cute pic even though his dad is in jail XD. Don't be afraid to vote, like, and comment. Enjoy!

#Nalu_Writer_4_Life#

Natsu P.O.V.

I was quiet on the boat ride back. Well, really, Lucy and I were quiet. Everyone else was having a normal conversation. For the most part, since Juvia's conversations are never normal.

Lucy had a distant look on her face, while lying on my bed. We all stayed in the same room, Erza said it was safer that way.

I did not want to go see my father, he's in jail. He's crazy. He killed my mother. I hate him. He's ruining my life now. He's-you know what, I won't go see him. We can figure this out, right? Who would want to go see their criminal father who murdered your mother? He's sic-

Lucy grabbed my hand, and I looked down at her from the edge of the bed. She smiled and gave my hand a tight squeeze.

"You'll be fine." She said, as if she'd known what I was thinking inside my head. I squeezed her hand back, and closed my eyes for a second. I'd be fine. He's behind bars, so he can't hurt me anyways.

She tried to release from my grip, but I held on. There was warmth radiating off of her, and she made me feel better from the softness of her hand. It felt like a pillow.

I'm turning into a sap I thought in my head.

If I think about it, we had become really close in just a couple of days. It was currently night time, but I guess it was pretty late. Just some late night thoughts, I guess.

At first I thought that Lucy was going to be some annoying bitch, but she isn't. Of course, there were some very aggravating moments, but she's more........normal now.

And she has a great smile, and her eyes glow, and her hair is smooth as silk, and she's just so amazing and-

I stopped my thoughts. What am I saying? What I mean is she's a good friend. She stands up for herself, too. I can't believe that in just a few days she became my friend, vandalized a school building, cut school, got drunk, well, not really, almost got raped by Sting, almost died in a pathway, almost got kidnapped, and got stabbed. And that's not even mentioning the words on her skin.

I rubbed my thumb across her knuckles, laying on the bed along with her. She shifted to her left side and grabbed my left arm to snuggle into. I swallowed hard and tried to stop the heat from rising to my cheeks.

"Otp." The girls said in unison. I glared at them, before returning my attention back to her. Her eyes were staring into mine, and I looked away to see Lissana glaring at me and Lucy. Fag.

She's been acting really weird lately. Well, she's nice to me, just not to Lucy. She caught my eyes and smiled. I just rolled my eyes and closed them.

Mostly everyone had fallen asleep after that, well, besides me and Lissana. She scowled and laid down on the floor with everyone else.

I just couldn't fall asleep, though. I grabbed one of my pillows and turned away from Lucy.

Almost as soon as I did that she woke up. I pretended to be asleep.

I felt her eyes glaring at me from behind. Sheesh.

She got off the bed and walked to my side. She slid back into the bed, and wrapped my arms around her.

I smirked and brought her closer to me.

"If you wanted to cuddle, you could've asked." I said. She stopped all of her movements, and pushed me away from herself.

"I-It's not like that! It's cold on my side!"