By Fate?

Hey everyone! I've been writing this book for about 2 and a half months now!!! Enjoy this short chap;

$Nalu_Writer_4_Life$

******************************

Natsu P.O.V.

I woke up in what seemed to be the infirmary.

"Yo, Hot Head, you up?" I turned to my right to Ice Pop next to me.

"Where's Lucy?" I asked, ignoring his oblivious question.

"She's in her room, she woke up a couple hours ago." He said.

"Is she alright?"

"Mostly. She can't really walk well and she's dehydrated. But she's way better then you." He crossed his arms.

I looked under my sheet at my stomach. There was two cuts in an 'x' shape. The were now sealed with stitches.

"Do you mind explain what happened?" Gray said, making me return my attention back to him.

"Where is everyone?"

"They're in Lucy's room." He said, irritated that I'm ignoring his questions. I smiled.

"Let's go then." I sat up and stretched.

"You're not leaving. The Doc said you gotta say for at least another day, I'll go get them." Gray said opening the door and exiting.

~~~~

"So you're not making this up?" Mira said, sharing a worried look with Laxus.

"Yea, that 'Secret Pathway', is really 'A Secret Pathway to Hell'." Lucy said.

"What happened to you guys?" I asked.

"No one in the school was able to find the items-"

"But us!" Levy said, cutting Jellal off.

"Jellal and I found the captain in a small submarine under the ship." Erza said pointing to herself and Jellal.

"And we found the Fairy Tail emblem." Gray said, nodding his head to Juvia, who was standing next to him.

"Wait wasn't-"

"Juvia and Gray split up with Erza and Jellal and ended up finding the wrong thing." Juvia said, answering the question Lucy was about to ask.

"Did you get to go to the carnival?"

"No. We stayed back and looked for you guys all night." Gajeel rolled his eyes, earning a glare from Erza.

"Which was worth it, because Natsu-kun could've bled to death! And Lucy wouldn't be able to do anything about it." Lissana said, shaking her head.

Lucy frowned and looked down at her now bandaged leg. We were both sitting on my bed, and everyone was standing around us.

"Yes she could. She wouldn't let me carry her around when she hurt her leg, and she wrapped my stomach when I cut it." I said, defending her.

Lucy smiled, then glared at Lissana, who then glared back.

"Guys, we have something to say." Mira said.

We all looked at her.

"You guys remember when we told you about the bottle?"

"Yea. When Juvia attacked me. Continue." Gray said

"Well we left out a little dialogue."

*after she explains*

".............." Lucy and I sat there, speechless.

"You guys are joking, right?" Lissana said, letting out a nervous laugh.

They only shook their heads.

"But we don't know who the blonde and pinkette is!!" Lucy said, trying to cool down. Her face was absolutely the redest thing I've ever seen.

"It's obvious that it's you two." Gajeel said.

"What I'm worried about is us. We could be in danger, too!" Levy said.

"Guys, maybe its just a coincidence. She might be lying." Erza said, crossing her arms.

I sat there speechless. I didn't know what to say. The old lady said that something bad would happen on the ship, and something did happen!

"How far away are we from that island?" I asked Jellal.

"Hours." He said. Damn.

"What day is it today?" Lucy asked.

"Friday. We started the trip on Tuesday." Mira said.

"All of this in two days?!?" Gray said, running a hand through his hair.

I looked over at Lucy, who seemed to be looking at something on her arm.

Something was written on it. It said:

Your screams won't be heard where you're going next-

She bit her lip and pulled her sleeve down. She seemed like she didn't want to read the rest.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her sleeve up.

It read:

Your screams won't be heard where you're going next.

It was just pure luck that you passed the last test.

For where you are going, everyone will scream.

Even that man, the man of your dreams.

I squeezed her wrist, angry. She flinched, and pulled back.

I looked up at her, seeing the tears falling down her red cheeks.

"Lucy, who wrote this on your arm?" I said, releasing her wrist.

She wiped her tears, and shook her head.

"I d-don't know. It was there when I w-woke up." She said, as if she had something stuck in her throat.

Everyone took a look at her arm, and stared with worried faces.

"Lucy. I need you to answer this seriously. Who is the man of your dreams?" Erza said, giving her a hard stare.

She looked over at me with tinted cheeks, which made my chest suddenly feel tight. Was it me?

"I-it's-" she was cut short when Laxus' phone suddenly went off. Great timing.

"Hello? Principle Makarov? Ok. I'll tell them. See you soon. Bye." It was over as quickly as it had started.

"Makarov said that we are going to a concert tonight." Laxus said, shoving his phone back in his pocket.

"Concert? People yell at concerts, right?" Levy said.

"Yea! Maybe this has something to do with Luc-Love Rival's dilemma." Juvia said, hand on her chin.

"Wait, but it said you were lucky that you passed the last test. What test?" Jellal said.

"Are they referring to 'The Secret Pathway'?" I asked.

"Guys, is there someone after you two? " Gray asked.

"This so confusing!! Why would they think you two would be a good couple?!?" Lissana said, pointing at us in disgust.

"Wait. Let me wrap this up: The old lady said bad things will happen to you guys, you both got injured, Lucy woke up this morning with writing on her wrist. We think that somebody could possibly be after you two, and the next stop is that concert." Mira said. Oh boy.