Back To Normal Or as Normal As We Can Be!

Lucy P.O.V

Recap:

"But I'd be careful with that girl of yours, cause that's what Red Head is after." My father said.

I looked down to Lucy, and she looked up at me with watery, fearful eyes.

"Thank you for the help." I said then got up pulling Lucy behind me.

"See you later, Dad."

Now:

We walked out of the building, and I wiped my face of all my tears.

Natsu walked ahead of me and, I couldn't read how he was feeling exactly, but by the steam coming from his ears showed that he was angry.

The car that was following us had seemed to have left, and I sat in the passenger seat then locked the door.

I looked down at my feet to see a bag of fast food, which I was really craving right now. Natsu had shook his head mumbling something to himself before getting into the car.

Grabbing the first food item that I could find, I turned on the radio hoping to block out some of what was going on.

Well, it's really hard trying to forget that you might be killed at any given moment.

Natsu started the car, worry etched on his face. "Sorry." was all he said before starting the car.

The car ride was silent, well, until we got home. On my front steps stood my father. Worry was all over his face as he walked right then left furrowing his eyesbrows. Although the second I got out of the car his faced was washed over with relief.

He began making his way down the steps and stopped when he had realized that Natsu had gotten out of the car. He angrily stomped his way over to us.

"Why are you late Lucy." He said in a stern voice while eyeing Natsu.

"We were hanging out today." I said glancing at Natsu.

"I see....you have a lot of explaining to do later." My father said before letting me in.

"Would you like to stay for dinner, Mr. Dragneel?" My father said, surprising me and Natsu.

"Why not?" He said with a smile, walking into the house. We slipped our shoes off, Natsu examined the house before him.

"You've got a nice place:" he said to me looking at the huge chandelier above us.

"I just started preparing dinner, so you guys can hang out for a bit." My father said.

We simply nodded our heads at him as he walked into he kitchen. I led Natsu upstairs to my room-which had air conditioning thank god-and sat on my bed.

Natsu simply sat at my desk and looked around my princess designed "estate." I blushed embarrassingly and laid down on my bed.

So many thoughts were running through my head about the situation that I somehow landed myself in. Glancing to my left, Natsu stared at me, clenching his jaw and tightening his fists.