Field Trip

Levy P.O.V

We all went to the auditorium for a special anouncement. Natsu and Lucy came back from......wherever they came from.

Lucy seems to have changed out fits, and Natsu keeps smiling towards her.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NALU?!?!?!? I ship them!!!!! How cute! I should write and article about them.

As I was think about the school's newspaper, I felt something touch my butt. I turned as red as Erza's hair, turned around, and saw Gajeel. He was smiling while looking away.

"Gajeel!!!!!" I exclaimed!

"Gihi" was his response. Stupid Gajeel!

******************************
Gray P.O.V

We all took our seats in the auditorium. I managed to escape Juvia, this time, and I was sitting next to Fire Fetish and Iron Freak.

"Ehem, students, quiet down please." said Mira. She is the most trusted student to Principal Makarov. After Erza, of course.

"We will be taking a Field Trip, for one week. That week starts"

He glanced at his watch, smiled, then said

"In exactly one hour. Get home, pack everything you need, like bathing suits and such, and meet by the docks. And hurry, if you are late, we won't be afraid to leave you behind." He spoke.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAT!!!" We all exclaimed. Soon there were mobs heading towards the door. Flame brain grabbed Lissana's hand and dragged her out, and Gajeel did the same to Levy. Ugh.

I grabbed Juvia's hand and pulled her out.

"Yes! Gray-sama LOVES~~ JUVIA!
NO ONE ELSE!!!" she said-no-shouted behind me.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Lucy P.O.V.

I saw Natsu drag Lisanna out of the auditorium, and my heart to hurt a little but I shook it of. He doesn't even want to be my friend. He just helping me because..... Idk, but I don't like him either.

I shook the thoughts out of my head. I have to get home!!! I ran out of the school and ran a couple blocks, arriving at my mini mansion.

"Hey dad! Can't talk, I have to get ready for a-"

"It's alright. I was informed, and you only have 30 minutes left, hurry!" He said cutting me short.

"Also, you have to dress fancy!" He yelled as I ran up the stairs.