Chapter 4 Hallway Kiss

"Well isn't that just fantastic." I said putting my phone back up to my ear, "I look like a skank." 

Justin laughed, "What are you talking about no you don't."

"Yes I do!" I said laughing slightly, "Everyone knows you are dating Corinne. I look like a trollop." 

"No you dont." Justin said cheerfulling, "But I've got to go, talk to you later.

When I got home from school the house ws completely empty, and the answering machine ws blinking with a red twenty-seven.  which really caught my eye because that was the first time it was more than ten in one day. So once I saw the number I freaked out. People had seen it, they've seen that horendous picture of me and I was freaking out. As I pushed the button I closed my eyes tightly as I heard my fathers angry voice come on.

"Kacie Anne Jones," he yelled into the reciever, "I would just like to inform you that when I turned on the television today, after a long day of work I found myself looking at a picture of you and a boy who I am so nicely informed by the lovely woman on TV to be the famous musician Justin Bay." he paused taking in a ragged breath, "Now what the hell were you doing with Justin Bay! he screamed making me jump and close my eyes tighter, "You Need to call me as soon as you get this. I love you. Bye." 

As I heard the click of his phone hanging up I opened my eyes slowly while the rest of the messages started to play, and that was when I noticed I was crying. I don't know if it was because of my fathers angry message or that all of the things that had happened to me in the past twenty-four hours were catching up with me. Suddenly all rational thought came back to me. I ws still angry at Kyle for what he did to me, I was still freaking out because Justin Bay, the biggest teen pop sensation decided he wanted to be friends with me, and I was still freaking out because my face and pictures, and even videos of me were everywhere, and all I could do was cry, and cry, and cry.

It had been a week since the pictures were leaked and my life seemed to go back to normal. Except for the occasional star I can get in the hallway from the Justin Bay fans. And also for the fact that I am up all night talking to Justin. Oh and kyle has decided that he and I are dating. Thats a newsflash to me seeing as how I got no say in the matter. I'm not complaining though my life has become everything of my dreams. I had the cutest boyfriend in school, and am now super close to a super famous megastar. My life could not get any better. 

   As I walked down the hallway towards my drama class I noticed that more people then usual were staring at me. I pressed my finger to by face making sure there was nothing on it. It was clean. Then I heard it, the rumor that made my heart skip a beat.

    "she's probably the reason they are all here." I heard a girl I knew as a freshman whisper to her friend, "apparently she knows him." then the girls noticed I was staring at them so the sped off. Who was here? I wondered to myself but then I saw it. Just for a quick second I saw his purple hat zip down the hallway followed by a huge group of girls. Justing was in my school. So I did the only thing resonable to me, I ran towards the group of screaming girls. But was stopped by an arm reaching out of a dark corner pulling me into said darkness with them, the only person I knew who would most likely do this was kyle so I found the mystery persons face and planted my mouth on his. But then realized that it was different and most definately not my boyfriend so I pulled away after a moment and as my eyes got used to the darkness I found out who the mystery kisser was and became very red.

_________________ Yeah I know it's short. But I wanted it to end there. :D Who do you think it is? lol