Chapter 6 Kyle is Angry

"so you'll do it?" he asked me excitedly, "you'll come to LA? Film a movie?"

       I laughed slightly pulling away to look into his eyes as the first person, a girl, walked on to the stage, "you are amazing." I said before leaning my head down on his shoulder to watch the rest of the auditions. 

A couple of hours into the auditions justin decided to go find some coffee because he wanted to talk to me about something. So we went and started to search the hallways.

       "So why didnt you tell me about you dating Kyle?" he asked me as we made our way slowly, "Is it because the last time I met him we didn't really hit it off?" I laughed, that was an extreme understatement. Kyle hated that I was friends with Justin. And Justin wasnt very fond of him either, "so how did it happen? Did he bring you flowers?"

      "No not really. It was actually pretty boring." I said remembering the night Kyle came over to my house, "we were hanging out one night and he sat up, looked at me, and then said, 'you are my girlfriend' and then continued to watch the movie." I said laughing.

       "wow he is a tool." justin said sitting on a boulder that was sitting under the huge clock that was hung in the main hallway.

        "No he's not." I said a little offended. Was he serious? He didnt know kyle. He shouldnt say things like that, I wouldnt do that to Corrine, although thats probably because I loved her. 

Justin must have noticed my irratation because he grabbed my hand and squeezed it, "Sorry, I didn't mean it. I'm just not used to people not liking me." That made me laugh was he being serious? I could guess probably thousands of people who didn't like him, "Okay you don't have to laugh about it!" Justin said mock hurt covering his face before laughing, "yeah you are so right people hate me." and with that we made our way back to the drama room.

"So who the hell is Wade?" I asked him before we got to our seats as Kyle sat down, he was going to be pissed that I missed it. What was going on with me? I walked out of my boyfriends audition to be with another guy. A guy he didn't like. God I was going to be yelled at.

Yep I was right. Kyle was so angry that he ignored me until school was over and he needed to drive me home. Justin walked me to Kyle's car where Kyle glared at me, "Ready to go?" He asked me glaring at Justin. I nodded and climbed into the car feeling completely horrid about missing Kyle's performance.

"Look Kyle I-" I said before he cut me off.

"Kacie I have no idea what to think right now." He said speeding down the highway, "I mean I thought you would want to watch me perform."

"kyle I did." I said deeling tears start to prick my eyes, "I'm sorry justin just needed to tell me something."

       "yeah and what was that?" he asked my his voice raising, "that he wanted you for himself or something?"

      "he doesn't!" I yelled at him.

       Kyle scoffed at that, "yeah right, I see the way he looks at you Kace." he paused as he tood in a jagged breath.

       "and how is that?" I asked him as he pulled quickly into my driveway and turned the engine off, "how does the multi platinum recording artist with the hot girlfriend look at me?"

       "as if you are the only person in the room." he said climbing out of the car slamming the door and walking over to my door leaving me to catch up to him.

       "I was the only one he knew." I told him unlocking my door, "who else was he going to look at?"

       "i don't freaking know the people performing!" he yelled making ariel peek her head around the corner, "what were you talking about that was so damn important?"

       "well  have a leading roll in his movie." I said to him getting in his face, "I'm sorry if thats not good enough." and with that he grabbed my hand.

       "I'm sorry," he said smiling down at me, "I'm happy for you. I really am." I nodded pouting while he smiled more and lifted my face and kissed me softly, "And I'm sorry for being a stupid jealous boyfriend."

       "yeah you sould be." I said pressing myself into him playfully, "cause I'm gonna be a big movie star."

That is when Ariel decided to show herself and run up to Kyle and I smiling hugely, which made me smile. I did love Ariel a lot so I pulled her into a hug and when I pulled away we made eye contact and as if there were some kind of telepathic connection between the two of us we both squealed like the little girls we were deep down inside. I mean come on! I was going to star next to my friend Justin Bay in an upcoming movie. It was amazing!

"So what's the movie about?" She asked me pulling away from our hug, "Are you gonna do it?" I heard Kyle groan and leave at that point to eat something most likely.

"Um, I don't really know." I confessed to her sitting on the stairs still smiling, "But I really don't care. It's a movie a real movie. It is all I've ever dreamed of."

Ariel smiled again taking a seat next to me, "I'm so happy for you big sis." She told me, "But please let me watch as you call dad and tell him." She laughed and so did Kyle from the kitchen, what was he doing in there?

"Oh yes of course." I said laughing and standing up making my way towards the kitchen, "Because it didn't take me like a week to call him after meeting the guy." 

As I entered the kitchen I found a scene that was one of the funniest I had seen in a while. I saw Kyle in the fridge in just his boxers rummaging through it. Which made me laugh and made Ariel sigh at the sight. Seriously what was he doing? Luck for us Kyle turned frightened as he heard us enter with a cheese stick sticking out of his mouth. 

"Why," I said putting my hand on my chin quizzically, "Um, why are you naked in my kitchen?" 

Kyle laughed leaning on my kitchen counter and smiled at me, "Well why not?" he asked me as my sister still stared at him as if he were the best thing she had seen.

"I'm the hot sister." She said under her breath, "But you really are the lucky one."

Kyle's smile grew as he winked at her then turn his smile back towards me, "She has taste." he said laughing slightly as I made my way over to him wrapping my arm around his waist, "Would you like to join me upstairs?" He asked me grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs leaving Ariel by herself. And I was okay with that.

__________________________________________________________________

OKAY! So what do you all think is going to happen? Will her parents let her do the movie?