Outraged

*Asim's POV

"Are you out of your mind?!" My father shouted. "Father, you said the woman of my choice and I must marry." Father shook his head "But you choose a woman of the exotic!!!" He shouted. I turned to him "That night you tried to wipe them all out but failed. You sad it wouldn't happen again." I said. Father sighed "Yes, I said. And don't you forget that lesson you learned that night. Because I can refresh your memory if need be." He hissed. "Father please-" he cut me off. "Did it pain you...to see her lifeless body lying there? How you went back to the palace and she was left there alone. The blood trickling from her precious little ten year old mouth!" He shouted. I clenched my jaw and closed my eyes. "Locine!!!" My mother shouted. She came over to my father "That's enough. Leave him be." She said coldly. Father narrowed his eyes at me "She may stay in the palace for the time being, but if anything goes on between you....I will put it to an end." He hissed. He then turned and left the room. I clenched my jaw and let a year slip from my eye. My mother came over and hugged me. "I'm so sorry Asim." She whispered. I shook the tear away and pulled back "I don't need to cry over foolish things. We were just children." My mother shook her head "No, you were more than that. You were friends. Best friends.....You loved her." She said whispering the last part. I swallowed and nodded walking to the door "Yeah, I did." I walked out and to my room saddened, broken, and outraged.