Secret's

*Malbi's POV

I walked down the hallways of the palace. No longer did I have to shield my face. Asim knew whom I was and I wasn't ashamed. While walking I saw the Pharaoh making his way to me. Fear struck inside of me and I froze. He approached me with an oddly kind smile. I bowed deeply to the horrid man who slaughtered my people. "Your majesty." I said softly. "Arise child." Slowly I stood and looked into his dark eyes. "May I walk with you?" he asked. I smiled slightly with a nod "Yes sire." The both of us slowly walked down the hallway. "You know, my son Asim has grown quite fond of you." he said. I looked up with a slight smile trying to keep emotions locked away. "That is quite kind of him sire." He chuckled "Yes, but he seems really fond of the other girl. The woman whom could also be a bride."

I frowned feeling disappointment rise inside me. "Of course Asim seems quite head over heels for her." I nodded trying to seem happy "Yes,quite." The Pharaoh and I continued walking until he stopped. "I know it's you Malbi and I know you remembered what happened." I swallowed and looked down "Yes sire." He turned to me and then slammed me against the pillar of the palace. I gasped holding his arm as it pressed against my throat "Let me make myself very clear,girl. You will stay away from my son or so help me Gods I will smite you and my son without a second thought and send you both to Anubis. Is that understood?" he asked. I looked into his eyes in fear but nodded "I understand, but I believe before this is over...it will be you whom will be smited and I promise you it will not be Rae you will be seeing."

The Pharaoh released me and smiled "Then so it sha'll be child." he turned to walk away when he stopped "And child, don't tell Asim or it will be the end of you. Remember, things said here and now are our little secret's." I watched as the Pharaoh disappeared behind palace curtain's. I gasped clutching my throat and sank down onto the ground. Tears brimming at my eyes threatening to spill over. This was a mistake to come here. And no not only was I in danger but my beloved Asim as well.

----

I had tried staying away from Asim as much as possible. It was a little difficult but not to bad. I woke up with the sun shining through my curtain's and a cool breeze. I sat up in my and stretched. The morning was cool and felt gracious. As I laid there I began to feel...different. All of the sudden I stood from my bed grabbing the chamber pop. I threw up into the pot for what seemed like forever.  After I finished I cleaned myself and sat on my bed. It wasn't very particular I got sick like that but I brushed it off ignoring it and started my day.

For most of the day I wandered the palace searching and looking around. For lunch I stopped by the market and bought many red apples. For some reason I had been craving them for the past few days. As I munched on the delicious treat I made my way back into the palace. As I was heading back to my room I heard footsteps behind me. Before I could turn around I felt arms wrap around my waist. I gasped and then turned looking. I was then pushed back into my room and curtain closed. Before I could scream I saw Asim. He placed finger to his lips and covered my mouth. A handsome smiled across his face. I smiled as well and he uncovered my mouth. "Why must you insist on only seeing me in secret?" he asked. I then remembered what the King said and my smile faded. 

I wanted to tell Asim what his father said, but how could I? I then put on another smiled "I just think it best if we stay hidden. Just a while longer." Asim then came closer to me not taking his eyes away. My heart rammed against my chest as he came closer. Now I could feel his breathe on my neck. "If we meet in secret. Then the things we do are." I then smiled "Well, Asim I do believe we must be careful." He shook his head "Why? You are always safe with me."

"I know, it's just, I fear your father will find out. If he ever did-" Asim then stopped me from continuing. "I promise you will always be safe with me. From anyone you will be safe." I smiled and looked to the side as he caressed my cheek. Just then I looked in the mirror and I saw the moon. It was a full moon. I stopped and my smiled faded "Asim...what moon is it?" I asked walking away. He shook his head "Third of the month,why?" I stopped and eyes widened. Then I turned my head putting on a smile "No reason, um, Asim I am very tired. I must wish to go to sleep." I requested. He then smiled and nodded "Indeed, goodnight Malbi." he said kissing my cheek. I smiled as I watched him leave my room an into the hall. As soon as he was away I covered my mouth and burst into tears. I clutched my stomach. "This isn't happening." I thought. "I can't be pregnant."

*Sorry it's been so long since Iv'e updated. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and surprise ending. Love you all and thanks for the support!