Eliminated

*Pharaoh Rah's POV

I sat on the throne deep in thought. One of the women my son was interested in was an exotic. How they are still here I do not know. All of them were slaughtered. I killed the last of them myself. As I sat there my eyes widened. "No..." I breathed. "She couldn't have lived with injuries like that." I heard footsteps "Who couldn't have lived?" Came a voice. I looked to see my wife standing there. "Nothing, I was just thinking aloud." She came closer with a stern look on her face "Why do you hate that girl so?" She asked. I sneered "Woman! Don't you understand any of this? She's an exotic! Our enemy! She has corrupted our son and may someday rule this kingdom with him! Do you want that?" I spat. She seemed angered "If our son loves her and her him then yes. She is a kind girl with the heart of a Queen and a soul that is more pure than any of us." She said. I chuckled "An Exotic with a soul....that's new." My wife sighed "Think what you want, but the girl will not be harmed. If you harm her then you know Asim will kill you." I looked at her "Then so be it." She turned on her heel and left the court room. I sat back down and glared out. "Denopae!" I said calling on of my guards. "Yes sire." He said bowing. "Round up you finest soldiers. We have some business we need to discuss." He nodded "As you wish sire." Then left. Twirling one of my rings I smiled. My son will not rule this kingdom with a putrid Exotic by his side. I will save him from her temptress eyes. She will be eliminated once and for all. I smirked "I'm coming for you Malbi."