t w e n t y - t w o

~ one week later ~

Spencer was released this morning, with a few head injuries, he must rest in bed for a few more days.

No sweets, all fruit.

"Scarlet?" He hesitates and I walk into the room with a smile on my face and my eyebrows raised.

"Can we talk?" oh god. this always scares the fuck out of me.

I take a seat next to him, my feet hanging off the bed. "So," he starts. "I know I've done thanked you thousands of times, minimum, but seriously, thank you for helping me come this far and without you, I'm not even sure if I would've came this far, but I'm curious if you could help me shower?"

"You need help showering?"

"Well not really but could you join me?" I laugh and nod my head.

I help him up and walk with him to the bathroom. He was wearing as little clothes as possible, just a pair of athletic shorts and boxers.

We both strip and I turn the hot water on all the way. We both enjoy steaming hot showers. I step in first and he gets in after me.

As soon as the water touches his skin he screams and doesn't stop.

"Spencer! Spencer what's wrong?" I grab his forearms.

His eyes become dark and he hasn't stopped screaming. I wrap my petite arms around him, hoping he would calm down soon.

It becomes silent and I look up at him while the hot water beams on my skin.

He looks down at me, his eyes becoming the bright blue they were. "What's wrong? Are you okay? What just happened?"

"I - I had a vision, a flash - flashback. About the crash, i - I was flying through the w - window." I cup his face with my hands.

"Don't worry, I will never let that happen again. You're safe with me." And right then and there, I realized that a home isn't four walls with a roof, it was a boy with big bright blue eyes and a heartbeat.

We stood there holding each other until our fingers looked like raisins.

We got out and he put a different pair of shorts on, with his boxers on underneath. I grabbed a tank top and athletic shorts also.

When I'm finished brushing my hair, I make my way to the bed, which Spencer lays on, with his phone in his hand.

I grab my phone from the dresser, and make my way to the bed.

I crawl from the foot of the bed to him, bending my knees and placing them on each side of him, straddling his lap.

I rest my left hand on his chest and pull my phone out, snapping a picture of him smiling up at me with that little sparkle in his eyes that I've always loved.

He said it only appears when he's with me but who knows. I post it on Twitter and Instagram with the same caption. "baby is improving and doing a lot better😍"

I throw my phone next to me and bend down to kiss Spencer.

"Mmm" he moans into my mouth and I pull away. "Don't move like that again."

"Like this?" I slowly grind against him, smirking as I feel him harden against me.

"Fucking god," he moans as he grips my sides and presses me into him. I rest my hands on his chest and roll my hips, moving faster than before.

His breath hitches when he pulls my shirt off and I don't have a bra on. "Wasn't expecting that," he breathed out.

"Well I could put a bra on for you?"