Playing with the Heart

Anna stood there locked eyes with James who looked extremely pissed, she didn't know what to say to him but she had quite a few choice words for Toews. She knew he had to have done that on purpose and to make things worse she didn't push him away when he did it. James couldn't believe what he had just seen, Anna had swore it was over between her and Toews but she just allowed Jonathan Toews to kiss her while he was standing there watching. Anna began to walk towards James and when she was half way to him Bobby called her.

"Anna, let's go." Bobby called to her. "Some of the players are going to start giving interviews soon and we need to get you set up."

She glanced back at Bobby then looked back at James. "James can you please just wait here so we can talk about this?" she asked.

"Anna go do your job and we can talk when you get out of work." James said shaking his head and walked away.

Anna closed her eyes for a second then turned around and walked over to Bobby, he handed her the microphone and led her over to where the rest of the reporters were waiting. They waited around for another fifteen minutes before Duncan Keith came over to give the first interview. Once Keith was done and he went into the locker room Kane came over and talked with the reporters followed closely behind was Toews. Anna did all she could to control her anger with him, Toews stood there answering all the questions and kept taking glances over at Anna. He knew he was in deep shit with her and if looks could kill he would be dead twice over just standing there.

Once they got what they needed Anna stood there waiting as Bobby and Mike packed everything up. The three of them were about to walk out when Toews came out of the locker room walking with Andrew Shaw and Brandon Saad. Anna quickly spun on her heels and stormed over to him coming to a stop right in front of Toews. Saad and Shaw both stopped walking when Toews came to a stop and glared at Anna, while Bobby and Mike stood by the door watching her.

"You're an asshole for that shit you pulled." She snapped at him. "You knew he was fucking watching us!"

"You should have thought about your boyfriend before you kissed me back." He said sarcastically to her with a smirk on his face. "Sweetheart I didn't do anything you didn't want me to do."

Saad and Shaw both stood there in shock when they saw Anna's hand come up and slap Toews across the face. "Apparently that is what you wanted and I'm happy to help you out." Anna snapped at him as he brought his hand up to his face. "You have a damn girlfriend if you feel the need to put your lips on someone find her and leave me the hell alone." She snapped as she turned to walk away.

Toews quickly reached out and grabbed her arm stopping her and spun her to face him. "We are not done with this." He snapped as Shaw grabbed his shoulder and Toews shrugged him off. "Stay out of this Shawzer."

"Tazer just let her leave." Saad said trying to run interference when Shaw failed.

"Let me go Jon." Anna said trying to free her arm from his grasp.

"Jonathan let her go." Seabrook said from behind Toews.

Toews looked over his shoulder at Seabrook and saw him walking towards them with Keith next to him. He let her arm go shook his head at Seabrook and walked around her leaving the place, Saad and Shaw both jogged to catch up with him. They had no idea what the hell has gotten into their captain and they had every intention of finding out.

"Jon, what the hell was that all about?" Shaw asked when he caught up with him.

"I pissed her boyfriend off when I kissed her in front of him." Toews said shrugging his shoulders like it was no big deal.

"Dude seriously... you got a hot ass chick willing to wait on you hand and foot but you keep fucking with Arianna Westbrook, who I might add does not want shit to do with you." Saad said shaking his head. "What the fuck you gonna do if Lindsey finds out."