Mine and Yours

AN: So sorry this took so long but things in my life got a bit complicated and I had to stay focused on it. Now I'm in need of distraction so I hope this does that for me... Please enjoy the story and feel free to comment.

The next morning Anna woke up still wrapped in Jonathan's arms and her head lying on his chest with his comforter lying above their bodies, it felt amazing to wake up with him like that and she didn't want it to end. Her body tensed slightly when she felt his arm move but relax when he slowly trail his fingers down her bare back leaving goose bumps behind them.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked in low voice and she arched her head slightly to look up at him. "I was wondering how much longer you were going to sleep."

"What time is it?" she asked as she tried to move to look at the clock but he tightened his arm around her to stop her from moving. "Jon?"

"Don't worry about that, did you sleep well?"

"A little too well, I almost forgot where I was." She said smiling at him and he smirked. "Jon what time is it?"

"Almost eleven, you don't have to work... do you?"

"No I don't, I'm off until your game tomorrow night." She said stretching her body slightly. "Why do you ask?"

"Stay with me tonight." He said and by the way he said it she could tell he wasn't asking her, he was telling her. "We can take a ride to your place in a little while to get whatever you need and then spend the rest of the day here."

Anna nodded at him and smiled as he leaned down and kissed her lips lightly. "Jonathan I just need to know at least where this whole thing between us headed, we both have been through so much and I don't want either of us to get hurt again?"

"Your mine and I'm yours, the rest of the shit will work itself out... I think over the last nine months we have learned a whole lot about each other unless there is something else you haven't told me." Jonathan said as he raised his eyebrow at her.

"Just that my dad wanted to kill you when he found out about us and if he finds out we are together he might try to." She said in soft voice as she looked away not wanting to see his expression.

He placed his fingers under her chin and lifted her face to look at him. "Anna I could already tell your dad wanted to kill me and that's a risk I'm willing to take."

"What do you mean you could tell?" Anna said quickly sitting up and he smirked at the sight of her naked body in front of him. "Jonathan when did you meet my dad?"

"The day after the charity game when I went to Kaner's to give him a ride to the airport." Jonathan said grabbing her hips and pulled her to straddle his body. "Can we not talk about your dad when you're sitting naked in front of me?"

"Then I'll go get dress." She said smirking at him and his grip tightened on her hips.

"Babe you are not putting anything over this body." He said smirking as he sat up and pulled her closer to him taking one of her nipples in his mouth.

Anna moaned softly as he quickly flipped them over so she was under his body, one thing led to another and the two of them ended up having amazing morning sex followed closely to a shared shower that also turned into more sex. Anna was beginning to realize he was using sex to keep from having any serious conversation with her and she needed to stop it from continuing or she wasn't going to have any more strength in her body.

Jonathan was the first to get out of the shower giving Anna a little time alone to enjoy the water. When she got out of the shower Anna wrapped a towel around her body and went in search of her clothes, she managed to find her panties and bra but her skirt and blouse were nowhere in his room. "Jonathan." She called out for him because he wasn't in the room either.