Unexpected Visits

Anna wasn't one to be very picky about people but something about Lydia's friends had her a little on edge. One of the girls were all over Bollig practically fucking him on the dance floor while another was playing tonsil hockey with Kane against one of the walls. Jonathan was talking with Bickell while Amanda was talking with Lydia's other friend and Anna was a few feet away sitting with and talking with Carcillo and Lydia.

"So how long have you been dating Jonathan Toews?" Lydia asked Anna. "I know from what I read in the papers you two were no longer together."

"We've been together for a few weeks I think." Anna said to her as she glanced over at Jonathan and he was in deep conversation with Bickell. "Time seems to get by you when you do a lot of traveling and it's hard to keep track of it."

"How do you handle him being away so much, I hate that Daniel is always on the road." Lydia said giving Carcillo a puppy dog face and Anna shook her head at him.

"Anna goes on the road with us." Carcillo said smirking at Anna. "Tazer got it lucky."

"Why does she get to go and I can't?" Lydia said in a whiny voice. "That's not fair, I want to be there with you."

"I only go with because I'm a sports reporter for Fox News and it's my job to be there, Jon and I keep our distance from each other on the road." Anna said as she glanced over at Jonathan again and noticed Lydia's friend had moved closer to him.

Carcillo glanced over and saw the same thing and noticed Anna's green eyes had gone much darker. He knew that look all too well and had every intention of keeping the Westbrook train wreck under control. "Hey Anna it's a little after one in the morning, you and Toews should be taking off... you got to work in the morning."

"Yeah you're right, it was nice talking to you Lydia." Anna said as she got up and Carcillo stood up also. "I'll see you tomorrow." She said hugging him.

"Anna just walk over there and tell Tazer you're ready to go... don't do anything stupid." He whispered into her ear before he released her from the hug.

"I won't." she said kissing his cheek and walked over to Jonathan. Anna smiled at Bickell as she walked up to them and wrapped her arm around Jonathan's waist stuffing her hand into his back pocket to hold his ass, he instinctively wrapped his arm around her kissing her temple as Bickell talked to him. The girl backed away when she noticed Anna glared at her. "I'm ready to go babe." She said smiling up at Jonathan when Bickell stopped talking.

"I am too." He said giving her a soft kiss to her lips. "Bicks I'll see you at the gym tomorrow and Amanda it was nice seeing you."

After saying bye to everyone Jonathan and Anna had gone back to his place. Both of them being so tired after the road trip and long night with their friends they were both beyond ready to sleep. Anna changed into a pair of boy shorts and a tank top then climbed in the bed next to him. Cuddling into his side she fell asleep in his arms as he lightly ran his hand up and down her arm. Jonathan loved having Anna in his arms, this was something he never wanted to lose again.

It was just after seven in the morning when Jonathan was awoken to muffled voices out in his living room calling out his name. He looked down at Anna's sleeping form next to him then back up at the closed bedroom door. He eased his arm out from under her and slid out of the bed slowly so he wouldn't wake her. Then he grabbed one of the t-shirts he had on the chair in his room and quickly left the room closing the door behind himself. When he walked out to the living room his worse fears had just happened and he didn't know what to do.

Anna rolled over in the bed and when she didn't feel Jonathan's warm body next to her, she opened her eyes to see she was alone in the room. Anna sat up in the bed but didn't hear anything so she climbed out and ran her fingers through her hair then walked out of the room in search of him. "Jon, where are you?" she called out as she walked down the hall to the living room.