THE END

It's been fifteen years that Harmony and Tyler have been together. Kylie and Oliver were in high school in 11th grade. They skipped a grade because they were ahead of other kids.

Even though Harmony couldn't get pregnant ever again that didn't stop them from having kids.
They adopted three children over the years.

Their first kid they adopted was 16 his name was Kolin. At the time Oliver and Kylie were 10.
So now Kolin was grown up but he still stuck around the family.

The next two kids are currently 12 and 10. Lilly and Vlad.
Those two were disasters when they first got to the home but then they settled down.

Harmony decided to help out with cancer patients at the hospital on her free time. She went through it so she wanted to help others.
She opened three more cafes in the states and was on her way to the forth one.

Tyler had five champion fighters. He might now fight in competitions but he still knew how to kick ass.

"Mom! I'm home!"

"God these kids. Why did we want more?"
"Because you're a great mom"

My eldest Kolin came out with his girlfriend, then Oliver and Kylie came out punching one another. Vlad and Lilly were already at the back yard table.
Family time was the best.

Life didn't always turn out how you wanted or planned it. I know my plan didn't turn out how I expected. I was very glad the way it turned out though. Every time I saw my kids all together it warmed my heart.

"You have that look Harmony."
"Yeah I'm just so lucky to have a family like this one. I love them so much all of them even if I didn't give birth to them all. They will always be my babies."
"Yes they will love. Don't start crying either it weirds the kids out."

I punched him and he just laughed. His hair was peppered with little white hairs and he's even grown a beard.
My brown hair is now laced with grays. I still look good though.
My family continues to grow and so do the memories. Couldn't ask for anything else in the world.

"I love you Ty. Forever and always."
"I love you too Harmony. To infinity and beyond."

***Thank you for taking the time out to read this story
***Check out my other stories and follow