Chapter 11

Shit my head was pounding! My mouth was dry like I haven't had any water for days. No one allowed me to go by a mirror so I knew I looked bad but how bad could it be?

"What the hell! I don't know wether to cry or laugh at how ridiculous I look."
I had dark bags under my eyes, lipstick all the way up to my cheeks like the joker along with a bruised forehead. This couldn't get any worse.

Wrong! After washing up and cleaning shit out of my hair I shampoo and conditioned, my hair was now blue. Not even a cute blue either, it was an ugly pastel blue. One of the girls were supposed to be pranking me last night but forgot.

I now had stylist and everyone you could imagine in my suit trying to make me into the best bride and not look like a mad woman.
I hope the guys had a better night than us.

Tyler
7hours earlier
"Logan you are a douche bucket but I love you because your my brother and have always been there for me." I toasted to my brother slash best man.

We hit up a few casino's, one strip club that led us to leave a man behind then we went to a tattoo shop. Lets just say I had a new addition on my skin and Jack had gotten an eye brow piercing for loosing a bet.
After that, things got crazy.

"Logan just drop it that guy isn't worth it anyway." I told him.
"Nah fuck that he's not going to just get away with that."

That is how things got crazy. A bar fight broke out and it was one to remember. My guys fought the other guys friends, the chicks were going after anyone they could get their hands on. I got punched quiet a few times and the guys all were bleeding but had smiles on their faces. I had some crazy friends.

Then we ended up at the hospital.
Though it was pretty packed so that's where we ended our night.

Present time 6am
"Mr.Nellson you just have a sprained wrist, and a nasty black eye. Other than that your good to go." A nurse said.

Logan had two black eyes a broken nose and a bruised jaw. Andrew had a slip lip, Jack got a cut eye brow and his piercing was all red. Then there was Nick who was fine because we lost him after the strip club.

We arrived at the hotel at 7 and decided to sleep off the hangover and get some rest.

11am
"What's that fucking buzzing turn it off!" One of the boys grumbled

I opened my eyes and saw it was my phone.
"Hello?"
"Bro where are you! Your wedding is in two hours and I swear if your standing my sister up I'll kill you!"Alec screamed.

Fuck
I jumped up and started screaming and all the guys jumped up. We grabbed the suits and ran out the hotel room. We were ushered into the limo immediately. We literally ran until we almost jumped through the limo window but the driver got the door open before that.

When people saw how we looked they flipped out. They tried applying makeup to our black eyes and bruises but nothing masked it.

Hair was being styled and the tailor got all the guys dressed. When the bride was confirmed to be in the building Tyler started sending gifts and notes. Only an hour until go time.

October 21st 2014
Wow, I was sitting with my buddies in the back room today preparing for the fight when I checked out the cameras. No one knows about them unless you're one of the fighters. Anyway I saw this cute brunette just standing there looking bored. It was unusual and it intrigued me. So I told my guys on the way out we were going to stop by the two brunettes wearing red shirts. When we did it was the best thing I ever did, because that girl was gorgeous.
Anyway I got her number took her to get closer to the fight and let's just say it was my best fight because of her. I just know I'm going to love this girl.

Harmony
I didn't even know he was going to do presents while we were getting ready. When Kelly read the letter I was almost in tears. I would have been shedding them but I got told not to ruin my makeup.

I was getting my shoes on when Alec came in and told me to read my heels.
When I looked at the bottom of the shoes I recognized Tyler's hand writing.

You're my best friend the love of my life the mother to my kids and I can't wait to make you my wife!-Ty

30 minutes until go time.
"One more gift" Kelly yelled
When I opened the box I saw all the candy I loved along with a purple necklace. I put it on and ate one candy pack then snagged my fathers arm. It was time.

Everyone was lined up and a of our guest were staring right at me. I took a few deep breaths while walking and before I knew it I was standing in front of my fiancé...
My fiancé had a black eye and a brace on his wrist. That's when I noticed all of his guys looked beat up and a few wore sun glasses.

Just as people were sitting down I bursted out laughing and I even snorted which made me laugh until I was crying.
Tyler laughed with me and a few people started chuckling but others were confused.
When I got myself together I just told the paster to go ahead but I just kept cracking up inside.

"Do you Tyler Nellson take Harmony Reaves to be your wife,to stand by her side at any given moment. In sickness and in health?"
"I DO!" Tyler basically yelled
"And do you Harmony Reaves take Tyler Nellson to be your husband, to stand by his side at any given moment. In sickness and in health?"
"Yes I do!"
"The Groom may kiss the Bride."

"I love you"
"I love you too"

At the reception

To the left now take it back now y'all. One hop this time, right foot lets stomp, left foot lets stop. Freeze everybody clap yo clap your hands!
Yes we played the Cha Cha Slide.
Every thing was great. Tyler shared his story about how his night went and I shared mine. By the end of each other's stories we were out of breath.
Our bundles of joy were currently on the dance floor and I do have to say my kids have moves.
When we took our first dance I took hold of Kylie and Tyler took Oliver. We danced with our kids and I didn't care if it wasn't traditional, a lot of things weren't now.

"Okay time to get the band from the Bride! What lucky man will get married next!?" Our DJ announced.

So I went to the middle of the floor and sat down with my legs crossed waiting for Tyler to come and get the band off my thigh.
When he did come over he kissed me then spread my legs and everyone hooted. Then he stuck his head under my dress and started grumbling and I laughed. I might now have been wearing panties.
So he licked his way up my leg and pulled the band down with his teeth. When he got to my ankle he kissed it and pulled the band off.
All the guys lined up in a huddle so when Tyler threw the band one would catch it.
Andrew one of his best friends caught it and smiled showing off his dimples.

When I finally threw my bouquet of flowers I was so happy to find that Hannah a college friend of mine caught it.

After shoving cake at one another and making a mess it was time to call it quits. We were going to take a nice family moon to Brazil. The kids were already getting sleepy and I knew I was exhausted so we said our goodbyes and left for the airport.

Once we were boarded on our private jet and everything was taken care of we were off. The sun was going down and we were wrapping up one hell of a day. But it was the best one.

"Thank you for everything Ty, I love you."
"I love you and don't ever thank me my love. I'm happy to whatever for you."

*Comment and vote please!