Chapter 7

It's been a month since the incident and it's been getting easier. Harmony had to go in every week for a month for baby check ups. They were progressing nicely the doctors said but she needed to gain more weight though.
Kelly and Harmony meet up every week for brunch and to talk. Alec sometimes joins them but he's busy most times. Her parents went back on vacation but agreed to come back once a month for a week.
Tyler was making an effort to become a better person, he even comes to hang out with Harmony when he can.

Today was a Wednesday and these were the days that Tyler wasn't as busy so Harmony was going to bring lunch to the office and surprise him.

It was a beautiful day out. I was going to bring Tyler sushi with a salad and some fruit. As for myself i picked up a burger and a large fries from 5 Guys. My bag was full off food as I walked into his office. Some people glanced at me some starred but I didn't care. I was getting bigger and you can clearly see I was pregnant, they all must me wondering who I am. His assistant was giving me a hard time because I wanted to go in and didn't want her to let him know who I was so I started to get mad. With my hormones on wacko mode I stomped my foot then picked up her stapler and meant to him her but it went towards Tyler's door. Shit. I was never a good aim. His assistant was about to yell at me but Tyler opened the door and saw me then came to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist gave me a kiss then asked what was wrong. I clearly had a mad face on. I just huffed and walked to his office.
"Fucking hormones are making me crazy."
Tyler got the story from his assistant while I set out our food. Once I was done I took his pillows and set them on the ground and then walked up to his assistant and hugged her.
"I'm sorry I'm just being a brat. If you haven't eaten yet your more than welcome to come eat with us."
She nodded but declined politely.

"Well that was the most exciting things that's happened in the office"
Then we laughed.
After eating he joined me on the floor and rubbed my tummy. When he started talking to it we felt a bump. My eyes went wide and he stopped moving and talking.
"Talk again."
"Hey babies...Um I can't wait to have you in my arms."
One or both kids kicked again and we gasped. Then I screamed and shot up.

"Holy shit they kicked oh my god they really kicked." Then I did a little dance.
Tyler laughed then wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. My arms went around his neck to his jet black hair. His stubble on his face scratched me a little when we kissed but I was enjoying it. When we deepened the kiss I moaned and I felt my legs shake a little. Tyler held me tightly though. His hands moved over my jean covered ass and he squeezed it which drove me crazy. He was walking us to a wall and I had no idea why until one of his walls popped out. Breaking the kiss I turned around and saw a secret room. Turning on the lights I saw there was a bed in here and when I turned to Tyler he laughed.

"When I work late I sleep here. You are the first lady to be in here."
His words pleased me. I kicked my heels off and got my shirt half way off before Ty pulled it off. I got his suit off in seconds and my clothes were off soon after.
I felt kind of self conscious once we were about to have sex so I stopped.

"What's wrong? We don't have to I'm sorry if I pressed you." Tyler apologized.
"No it's not that.. I just um am so big I don't think you would be into it."
"Babe. You are sexy as hell, and carrying my kids. That turns me on even more if you haven't felt my hard on yet. The bigger you get the more I love you."
He loves me.
"I love to too Ty."

After there love fest Tyler cleaned up and got back to work while Harmony took a nap. That afternoon just wore her out.

When she did awake she got dressed and re did her make up and said her goodbyes. Walking down to the private garage she got into her Jeep and started it up. She had a black Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and she loved it. On her days when she used to go camping this was her baby. It truly could do unlimited things.

It was still early in the day so she headed over to a few boutiques. The first three were for her. They helped her pick out done new elegant dresses that flattered her belly and she got done cute pants and shirts. The fourth shop she snagged some new panties and bras. Her breast got huge. Then her last shop she picked up a couple of baby items. Baby safe cleaning sprays, a rug, stuffed animals, and some color schemes.
Her Jeep was full to the brim with bags. It was almost 7pm when she got home. Her door man offered to get some people to get her bags and brings them up for her. After thanking everyone who took her bags up she plopped down on the couch. Taking her shoes off she saw how swollen her feet were.

She got her phone and called two important people. The first was Kelly and the second was a call to get at home spa treatments done tonight. Kelly had been talking about not sleeping so well so a in home spa was perfect.

When Kelly arrived she brought chocolate, popcorn, a variety of candy and her over night bag. Not so long after they got a knock on the door signaling their beauticians were there.

They set up massage tables, their work stations a couple of treatments for their hair and skin and of course the pedicure section. Harmony and Kelly got into their bra and underwear and then got on the table. The table even had an opening for the babies.

"Haha my belly just floats in air Harm."
"I know it's like wedged in there but it feels cool. Thanks Janice and Vance for this"

Once there massages were done they wrapped up in robes and wobbled over to the mud section. Vance applied the mud to their faces and Janice put a scrub on their legs and arms.
It smelled like mangos but had a tingling feeling. It made you smell good and burns dead skin away at the same time.

When that was up they got wiped down and headed to the pedicure stations.
Music was pumping through the speakers and everyone was enjoying themselves. Janice and Vance talked about some customers they got there first year into their careers. Funniest stuff ever.
We were wrapped up in our own world we didn't even noticed the elevator that dinged.

"Wow looks like I missed the fun." Tyler said.

"Hey hon. Sorry girls day we needed it,my feet were hurting and I knew Kelly needed it."
He walked to me kissed me then kissed Kelly's check.
"Alright we'll have you lovely ladies and gentlemen eaten?"
We all shook our heads no so he chuckled and went into the kitchen to cook.
Once my polish was dry I walked awkwardly to the kitchen but got kicked out.

I was popping a movie in and then I saw Alec come in and go to the kitchen with bags. Vance and Janice cleaned up and took the stuff to their cars but came back and say with us.
Not to long later did I smell wonderful food cooking.

"Come eat." Alec called.
As we sat around the dinner table we say steaks, turkey burgers and other side dishes.
I took a steak and so did Kelly. Janice took a turkey burger so did Vance. Alec sat with Kelly and Tyler made me sit almost on his lap.

Dinner went well and then the guys left. Janice was staying the night now too.
We've known her for over three years and she was a good friend.

Once we settled into the huge couches and the sweets were out we got into our movie.
50 Shades of Gray!

Don't judge us. We are women who were horny.

"Oh my goodness I feel like a bad ass for watching that movie. It just raised my hormones though." Janice said.
We all busted out laughing until tears were coming down our faces.

Everyone split up and went to there rooms.
It's been almost two hours and I can't sleep.

"Harmony? What's up, is something wrong?"
"Yeah. I can't sleep and I'm extra horny now. Get your ass over here now Tyler but use the door not the elevator."

***Thank you for reading tell me what you think