Chapter 6

"Hello I'm DR.Hollander, do you know where you are?"
"In Mercy Hospital."
"Okay and do you know what happened?"
"Um yeah I got hit by a car."

The doctor told me to just rest for now and I would go get test done in an hour. Tyler didn't look at me the whole entire time. He only looked at me when I talked to the doctor then they was it.

"Ty we need to talk."
"Yeah I-I have to tell you something too."

Of course before we could start talking though Kelly and Alec bust through the room. Kelly had half her hair done and the wrong pairs of shoes. Alec had sweat pants on that had baby food on them and his hair looked like he got out of a food fight.

"Wow you look like shit."
Then came the water works. Kelly gentle hugged the part of my body that didn't have a cast on it and just cried. Alec sobbed in my hair. Tyler and I looked at one another and laughed. I just acted like I was coughing. Once I dismissed those two to go home and clean up I went strait to talking.

"I'm sorry Ty. I lost our little boy."
He looked at me with sadness and wonder if how I knew that.
"Everything was my fault,if I wouldn't have kissed that chick for the money none of this would have happened and we would have had triplets."
"It's okay that you kissed he- wait what? Triplets!"
"Harm I'm so so very sorry we lost one of our babies. The other two are okay but everything is my fault, I understand if you tell me to fuck off."
But she did just the opposite of that. She grabbed his hand and brought him closer and then she kissed him. Why? She doesn't even know.
Yet in her heart she knows she should forgive because you never know what could happen in the next day.
Tyler kissed her deeper and their tongues did a dance in each others mouths. When they pulled back and Harmony looked at him she gasped.

"What the fuck happened to your face!"
He explained how he had been fighting every night and she threatened to kick his ass if he didn't cut that shit out.
Before they could talk again though a nurse came in to go take her to do some test.

Once she was cleared she got to go home. Tyler had brought her some clothes and was driving. But then they turned down the wrong street and Harmony gasped. These houses were huge.
They had wonderful porches and amazing yards where kids could play.
"Who are we going to see?"
"We my dear are going to go to our new house. Well your house."

Then the pulled up in front of a stone house that had a wrap around porch and had a gate that secured the area. It looks perfect.
"Ty I could have bought the house when I got better."
He told me to shut it and just accept it. So I did.

It was five bed rooms, three bathrooms, an amazing kitchen, two living rooms,a basement and of course the study. The backyard had a pool and an outdoor kitchen for barbecues. Was this house perfect or not?

Tyler left me and I went to bed. He was going shopping so I took a little nap. Only when i woke up the sun was setting.
I got out of bed and went to find Ty. What I found instead was better. It was a mini French Bull dog. It even had a bow on its head. The collar said Sophia.
Sophia and I walked to the kitchen and I found something else even more amazing.
Tyler had on hip hugging jeans that road low and no shirt on. His tan golden back was muscled and dat ass mmm. Could bounce a dollar because a quarter would be a shame. I must have moaned because he turned around and smiled.
"Hungry?"
"Hell yeah I am." Not for food. Well that too.

***Thank you for reading hope you are enjoying it