Chapter 2

Picture of Liz best friend. I will introduce her at the end of the chapter.

VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!!!!

I edited. And added some more details to the story because I read it alll over again and it just looked all short and fast. :)

***********************************************************************************************

I woke up from the sun hitting my room and making my room very bright. I walked to my bathroom half awake while passing my clock that read 9:21 a.m. Then, I took a shower,washed my hair and shaved. After, I put on some white shorts and a pink flowy tank-top. I applied some strawberry lip-balm and blueberry sent perfume. Going downstairs to the kitchen I heard people talking. Mostly young werewolf's like me.

As I got closer to the kitchen I could smell the eggs with bakon. I could even smell Connor, not like he was cooked or anything HAH I WISH. When I entered the kitchen everyone kept talking except for Connor. It's like he can feel me being in the room. There was a large kitchen it had dark brown cabinets and black marble. On the island it had bakon and eggs, some muffins with orange juice.

Most people were sitting at the large table in the dinning room talking and laughing.

Connor turned around and gave me a smile. I didn't smile back, I didn't have time for that I was hungry and I wasn't a morning person. How can you smile in the morning the only time you can see me smiling is after I eat some food.

He frowned at me as I took a plate of eggs with bacon and orange juice. He was following me with his blue eyes watching my every move. He was wearing a brown t shirt and black jeans with some vans.

Everyone were still taking as myself I wasn't here to make friends, I am here to fight for this stupid pack and leave to accomplish my dreams and goals.

I headed to my room and connected my computer and started to watch random videos on youtube as I ate delicious food that was just melting in my mouth.

After about fifteen minutes I heard a knock on my door.  

"Come in." 

"Hey are you ok?" Connor asked.

"Yeah, I am fine"

He raised his eyebrows "Why did you leave the kitchen then?"

"I am not here to make friends and talk to your pack" I simply said.

"What are you talking about?" He asked looking really confused.

"Did alpha not tell you?"

"Tell me wh-"

I cut him off "I am here to help you win that stupid war. That's it."

"You are not staying?"

"Why should I?"

"Because you're my mate you need to stay." he started to raise his voice.

"You'll be fine without me."

"LIZ WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU CRAZY?" He yelled at me in almost Alpha voice. I started to tear up...what's going on with me? Why am I so weak?

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME" I yelled back.

"Liz you can't leave your mate"  he said in an Alpha voice.

Wtf he didn't even apologize to me. Why does faith had to give him for my mate. I wonder if you could change your mate. Like go to some werewolf church or something like that.