Chapter 1 Part 2

"Elizabeth thank you very much for joining us". Like I had a choice I thought.

"Everyone this is Elizabeth, she is a white werewolf and she would help us to fight in our war." Alpha said in his Alpha voice.

I could see all of the guys drool, someone please give me a bucket I am about to throw up.

*Liz relax everything will be fine* my mom said through mind link.

*HOW THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO RELAX MOM, LOOK AT THOSE GUYS THEY ARE DROOLING, ITS DISGUSING, I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING TO BE GANG RAPED*

*Honey please relax everything will be fine just ignore them*

Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out.

Alpha was talking about war and how they will do training. Blah Blah blah blah blah. I wasn't really paying attention I was just looking at the crown and the people faces. And let me tell you most of the guys weren't attractive. A very few girls looked decent, because most of them looked for attention from Alphas son. Speaking of which was still staring at me.

*Mom can you please tell Alpha son to stop staring at me before I rip his head off*

*Honey please ignore him*.

*I can't he is staring at me for the past 10 min.*

*Liz just-*

She got caught off when we heard some two wolfs come out from the woods. They had fir the color of Jacob from twilight. Light brown with some black shades around them.

The were probably protecting the borders. They came in front of the stage and bowed to Alpha. They then changed into their human form and saw me.

"Who is this cutie" some red head said.

"MAX" said Alphas son.

His voice made my knees weak and  I don't even know his name.

"Come one Connor you know she's hot". Connor that's a hot name.

"Max would you please sit down and don't interrupt the meeting" said Connor.

"After I get her name"

That's it he is dead. I jumped off the stage and ran towards him. My dad grabbed me by the waste to hold me back.

"Liz calm down"

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN, THIS DOG DOESN'T FUCKING KNOW WHO I AM. I WILL CUT HIS BALLS OFF AND FEED IT TO HIS MOTHER"

Max had a smirk on his face. "Mmmmm, feisty I like it"

I saw Conner by the corner of my eye that he is about to kill him. I know he is my mate and I know how they feel when someone is disrespecting their mate. I tryed to ignore him again. His little girlfriend tryed to hold him back. But it didn't work since she is into his mate, she cant really calm him down.

I ripped out of my dad hands, and ran to Max I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him towards the mansion wall. I threw him so hard that the bricks in the wall cracked. Max hit the wall and he fell. He want dead he just unconscious.

Everyone gasped at my strong ability and how much power I have.

"LIZ GO BACK TO THE HOUSE, THIS IS CRAZY I TOLD YOU TO CALM DOWN" my mom yelled.

Everyone were still staring at me, shocked with their jaws all the way down to the floor. I am so pissed that I don't even want to go back to the house. I walked the other direction. My mom tryed to connect me through mind link but I turned it off. Pretty much to tell her that I was really pissed off.