Chapter 3

As I promised this is Connors O.P.V. from the beginning....

Picture of Max on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connor P.O.V.

-Before Liz came to the mansion-

‘Connor would you please come to my office’ my dad said through mind link.

I growled and got up from my bed and headed downstairs towards his office door. I knocked twice to tell him it was me and came in. “Hello Connor I’ve been waiting for you” he said while turning around in his black chair like some evil genius.

“Dad will you ever grow up?” I asked laughing lightly.

“Will you ever break up with that girlfriend of yours?” he said back.

Sidney is my girlfriend that I dated for three years. I hated her. On a scale from 1-10 she was -1000. The only reason we date is because she is popular and I am Alphas son. To keep my popular image I date her. Simple as that.
I mean come on I am Alphas son and she is a strong werewolf and most guys fall for her. We go in together like a puzzle piece, but the picture is off. (Read between the lines, he hates her. They’re not mean to be together.) She had black hair and brown eyes; she was rude to every girl that even looks at me. All of the guys drooled for her because she is the prettiest girl in the pack. Not for me though, I have been having these dreams about a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. I’ve never seen anyone so angle looking. By looking at the girl in my dreams and then at Sidney from the scale she is +100000000000000000000000. The girl in my dreams is like pulling me towards her, and I want to touch her so bad but I can’t. It’s like glued my feet to the ground. Sidney never had that effect on me, probably because she dresses like a total slut from the East. (JK)

“Did you tell me to come here so we could talk about her?” I asked.

“No, but we will talk about that soon.” I took a deep breath. “Is it about the war?” I asked.

“Good job boy, you figured it out” my dad laughed and I just rolled my eyes.

He cleared his throat. “Anyways, you know that the North Pack became really strong and I am not saying we’re going to lose but they do have a slight chance of winning this time.”

“Don’t say that. Our pack is the strongest of all packs in the world. I am your son, a black werewolf I have the strongest power on Earth they can’t win and they never will.” I growled.

My dad put his finger tips of both hands together tapping them. Like he knew something I didn’t “Are you sure you’re the strongest?”

“Of course, what are you talking about?” I think he is drunk.

“You know who I was talking on the phone with for about a year now?”

“Yeah, with some family that wants to join our pack. Dad we can’t let them join you know our pack it to large and we barely have any more space for people.”

“Not for them”

“What? You never let anyone stay here anymore.”

“Do you know why I am letting them stay here?” he asked still tapping his fingers against each other.

“Why?”

“Their daughter is a white werewolf” he smiled like some crazy person on drugs. I couldn’t say anything back to him because my throat clogged with his last sentence so that I couldn’t breathe properly. My eyes were so big that I thought they would pop out. He is definitely drunk.