Chapter 14

This chapter used to be private because of the sex scene. So I deleted it. You can guys now read the chapter absolutely fine. I'm not a person who likes to write sex scenes anyways lol

Liz P.O.V.

2 months has passed since Connor proposed to me…..

Me, my mom and Cameron's mom were preparing for the wedding. It was in the pack house, there were trees with white pedals on it and a lot of flowers. My dress was white and all the brides mates that I picked had light blue dresses with no straps.

My hair was curled into a bun and my dress was the dress that every Luna had to wear. It wasn’t the same dress but it looked like other dresses Luna wore.

 I haven't seen Cameron for 2 days and I know it was good for the wedding. But I could hear my wolf winning every second that she misses him.

Today was the wedding day…….

"Ann you're looking quite big already."

"Are you calling me fat?" she barked. Pregnant women and their hormones.

"No Ann I am not calling you fat.And you're not fat you're just growing a cute pup."

"I hate being pregnant. Max should have proposed to me before I got pregnant not after. I want this pup out of me."

"It only has been like 3-4 months!" I laughed.

"I don’t care."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever Ann."

"Wait till you get pregnant Liz, I would laugh at you 24/7. Who will have those pregnant hormones now?"

"Ann, if I would ever get pregnant it would be in 5 years. I am way to young for it."

"How do you know? What if Connor get's you Prego? What are you going to do?"

"Kill myself…………………….just kidding Ann, I would probably cry for days and give Connor a silent treatment."

She laughed, "Giiiiiiiiirl those always work trust me."

"Oh I know they work."

I was doing my makeup and did some touch ups with my hair.

"Luna you have one minute before you need to leave."

"Thanks John!"

I took a deep breath. Ann said "Are you ready?"

"Ready."

The music started to play and I started to walk around the house towards the isle. My heart was about to rip out of my chest. I don’t know what would happen with I see Connor. I'll probably pass out. As I turned to the corner everyone got up and looked at me.

The brides mate were standing there looking amazing in their blue dresses. I looked at the arc with flowers and there he stood.

Light shinning down on his face. He was smiling like he was the luckiest man on the planet. He was wearing a black suit and he a flower on his left side. It was pin, red and blue. It matched his blue eyes perfectly.

I walked down the aisle with my dad next to me. As I approached Connor my dad whispered in my ear "Love you and everything is going to be fine baby girl. Just take deep breaths."

I smiled at him and nodded. Deep breaths Liz deep breaths.

Connor took my hand, so I got closer to him standing the arc with flowers around us.

After about 3 min we kissed and we were now husband and wife.

"You look stunning." he whispered.