Chapter 7

Elizabeth O.P.V.

Oh my god I can’t believe my eyes. I knew he would do that. I absolutely knew that. I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.

I ran out the door running to the forest following Connors sent. He was wrestling with some other person from the pack on the green grass. There was dirt all over them. My dad and Alpha were training others and I guess Connor was helping them. His partner saw me and stopped moving. Connor stopped after a couple of seconds because he realized that his partner wasn’t moving and his attention was going somewhere. ME. Connor looked towards me and gave me a cute smile. He saw that something was wrong and he changed into a human form. I heard him say “Alright, take a break, we will continue this later.”

He quickly ran to me and grabbed both of my hands “Honey what’s wrong?”

I kept quiet; I could even open my mouth. Even thinking of what I saw in there, the scene and the sound. Makes me want to gag.

“Elizabeth please what’s wrong? Did someone hurt you?”

“You…..you Beta…M-max….sex…..couch…..Ann”

His eyes got wide,”WHAT?”

I started to laugh like a crazy person, finally after calming down I said “Max is having sex in your house that we’re sleeping at, he is having sex with Ann. I think he found his mate” I started to laugh lightly.

He smiled,” Did you record it?”

“NO”

“Took a picture?”

“Connor what the fuck, I was about to throw up when I saw them. The sounds and moans. EWWWWW”

Connor laughed and put his muscled arms around my neck so my face was on his chest. He started to laugh. I pinched him “It’s not funny.”

“Well, Max being my Beta it is very funny to me.”

“Ann is my Beta too”

“Yeah, but Max, I’ve never seen him being whipped so badly. We need to go back to the house so I will tease him for the rest of his life”

“You’re whipped too”

“I am not”

“You want a bet?”

“Sure what do you want to bed?”

“If you say that you’re whipped we will go skinny dipping at night, but if you don’t…..I wont sleep in bed with you for 2 months straight.” I have him an evil smile.

His eyes turned lust full and I smirked. We started to walk back to the house and Connor was quiet for the first minutes. After, he wrapped his arms around my stomach and said “I am whipped”

“What?”

“I am whipped” he whispered in my ear.

“What Connor? I can’t hear you.”

We entered the field behind the house were the pack meeting was. Everyone from the pack was around there mothers and kids playing games. Some were drawing and painting on the ground with chalk. Men would grill some BBQ.

“I AM WHIPPED” Connor yelled. I started to laugh as everyone from the pack stopped what they’re doing and turned to Connor trying to hide their smiles.

“Wow I can’t believe I made a future Alpha scream that he is whipped.” I said as I whipped a fake tear away from my eyes.

“CONNOR TO MY OFFICE” his dad yelled.