Chapter 15

Sorry for any mistakes.<3 Also my Chapter 14 is Private and it said you need to subscribe to me to read it. You don't need to, unless you want to. But chapter 14 was pretty much the wedding day and Liz's dad giving a speech. At the end it was Connor's O.P.V. and them having sex during honey moon. That's pretty much it. Now back to the storyyyy

 Liz P.O.V.

 I woke up the next morning, just as I was about to move my legs. I felt sharp pain between them. Shit. Last night was the craziest night I've ever had. Connor was sleeping next to me with his arm around my stomach and his head nuzzled in my neck. I smiled and moved a little bit.

He opened his eyes, sparkling with lust. "Morning babe!"

"Morning"

"Are you ok?"

"Just a little but sore" I said. He smirked and rubbed my belly with his hand sending shivers all over my body.

He got up from the bed and stretched his arms wide open. I heard his bones crack and I laughed. He turned around  and said "I'll go get you a warm pack for you and make you some breakfast. What would you like my princess."

"I'll have whatever you will be having."

"Well, I'll be having whatever you will be having."

I groaned as he won this conversation. "Fine, I'll have some pancakes!"

"K." he leaned in and kissed me slowly. As he got deeper into the kiss I let go and said.

"Hurry up my peasant the queen is waiting." I turned around and burred  my face into his pillow. I don’t know why but I liked the smell of his pillow it sended me into much deeper sleep.

He chuckled and slapped my ass with his hand. Playfully of course. I squeaked and he released a hoarse laugh.

"When I come back, you better be awake."

"Mmmmmhm."

He laughed again and left the room to cook some pancakes as I fell into deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up by the sound of the pancakes. The smell was really close to me. I opened my eyes and saw Connor standing there with a tray. There was coffee and a stack of pancakes. I drooled and he laughed at my expression.

"I told you to be awake."

I innocently smiled "I was awake, I just closed my eyes because it's too bright in here."

"Riiiiiiiiiiiight. Now come on sit up." I did as he ordered. He turned on the TV and it was showing Man vs. Food. It wasn’t my best show but I was absolutely fine with it.

He sat next to me on the bed and we began eating. "I think you should do this every morning for me."

"Is that is what you want, then I have no problem with it." he smiled.

"I am just joking?" I chuckled.

"Who said I wasn’t?" He raised his eyebrow.

"No one, unless you have your wolf telling you that."

He rolled his eyes "that made no sense!"

"You know, your wolf loves me, so he would do anything for me." I said innocently.

"You have no idea what he would do to you or for you." he said in his deep voice and eyes turning black.

" I am sure he will, but lets go to the beach."