Chapter 10

Hello! I told you this will be a long Chapter. On the side is the bedroom that they moved her too. If you don't know what I am talking about read the chapter. :D

The next chapter might come out in about 2-3 days.

Elizabeth O.P.V.

Today was the day of the battle, I wasn’t nervous but I had a feeling that something bad will happen. Connor told me the plan and right now we were hiding in the woods waiting for other pack to come. There was a field and around us we had the trees. (Think of twilight and when they were fighting).

Connor was a couple of feet away; my dad was here with Alpha and other pack members that were going to fight. Others were underground were the house was. The mothers were protecting their young pups and my mom was helping them.

I sniffed the air and I could smell the other pack…they didn’t smell that good. The smell was like burned onions, it was so disgusting that it made me almost gag. Didn’t I tell you that I hate onions myself? This is just making things worse.

I saw a werewolf come out from the trees, he had dirty brown coat and his eyes were black. There was something about him that I didn’t like; it made me shiver just by looking at him. Soon after behind him there were others just like him. Some had dark brown coats others black. They had eyes of murderers, I looked at Connor and he nodded his head telling me that everything is going to be fine.

I looked at my dad on the other side ‘everything will be alright Liz’ he said through mind link

‘Dad are you sure about this, I have a feeling something bad will happen’

‘You’re a white werewolf and Connor is black, nothing bad will happen. Relax.’

I gulped and looked at the field again. There was about 100-150 of them. Some of them were really small. They looked young maybe around age of 14. But most of them were the average size. I couldn’t find the Alpha of their pack which was kind of strange. I looked at my dad ‘Dad were is their Alpha?’

‘I don’t know, but we need to find him he has to be here somewhere’

I looked back again at them, waiting for someone to attack first. All of the sudden all of them started to run towards us. And Alpha said to attack. I saw my dad run after a group of other werewolf’s and so did Connor. I stood there behind the tree looking at everything happening. Blood gushing out of small pups. I ran towards them obviously in my wolf form. Some other wolfs from the pack stopped fighting and our pack took the time to snap their necks in half. I smiled and ran towards others and started to kill them. I finally saw the Alpha standing behind the tree far away watching their pack getting killed

‘Dad I see the Alpha standing behind the tree’

 ‘Honey don’t go there it’s to dangerous’

What? To dangerous? I am the white wolf he can’t kill me. I thought to myself.

I rolled my eyes and ran to him. He saw me and started to run away from me. I ran after him through the woods farther and farther away from the battle. He stopped by the lake and I stood behind him a couple of feet away. He turned around and looked at me smirking.

Oh shit, this was a trap. I knew something will happen.

‘DAD THEY GOT ME IN A TRAP’

‘WHAT? WHERE ARE YOU’

‘I DON’T KNOW I AM AT THE LAKE BY THE WATER’

‘I AM COMING, DON’T DO ANYTHING STUPID’