Chapter 8

Connor P.O.V.

We walked through the woods, I couldn’t even hold myself any longer. Liz was taking her time walking and she knew I couldn’t hold myself. She would turn around and smirk at me.

“Can we just run there?” I begged her.

“Connor stop whining. Let’s just enjoy our walk there. Can you smell the trees and the grass? IT’s so beautiful here. I wish we lived here. Like have a small house and it will be just me and you” she smiled.

I smiled back and I thought of an idea. Since she is my mate and we will live together forever. I know that someday I would have to propose to her and maybe I should build a house next to the lake. We go there every day to take a swim. The places were we stay now is loud because of the kids running around and someone always at our house and doesn’t give us privacy. I understand that I will soon to be an Alpha but I do want some quiet time with Liz. I want to have a quiet time and see our kids playing in the lake. Having a real family. Wow I sound like a girl.

I saw the lake from the distance and I grabbed Liz over my shoulder and ran towards the water.

“Connor!!!!!!!Stop!!!!” she yelled.

“Sorry can’t do”

She kept kicking and I ran inside the water and threw her in there. When she came up from the water she was all wet and she gave me a glare with her hair in front of her face. Every time she is mad she looks so hot for me but for other people they just want to run away.

“I will kill you” she yelled.

“I am so sorry princess what will be my punishment?” I said putting my finger towards my mouth.

She rolled her eyes and took her gray Victoria secret shirt off and that’s when I realized that she is going to win this one. She took it off and threw it at me. I knew I was drooling but I didn’t care, I would kill anyone who interrupts us.

She smirked and pulled her hands behind her back to untie her red bikini. She took it off and threw it at my face. I waited what she would do next….she went under a bit and I couldn’t understand what she was doing but later she took her second part off. And put it up in the air with her index finger holding.

I smirked and took off my shorts off and hold it with my finger like she did. I then threw it towards the beach sand. She threw hers at me and I did same thing to them.

She was standing in the water and the water was just about her chest and mine was to my V-line. She was clearly more under the water and further away from me. We stood there and looked at each other.

The atmosphere was like we were the only ones here. And I couldn’t be any happier.

I made the first move and swam to her, while she still stood there. I swam to her and stood next to her. She was an average height, maybe 5’5 or 5’6 ft. she was about to the bottom of my ears. We stood about 5 inches apart and we both were breathing hard. I couldn’t believe that she was naked under the water. I grabbed her by the waste and pulled her closer to me locking our lips. I kissed her slowly and she started to kiss me back.

I started to get hard because her chest was touching mine and I could feel her heart beat like a drum.

She locked her arms around my neck and pulled my hair a bit. After the secession she broke apart…

“We came here for a swim. Remember?”

I smiled. “Maybe we should change that?”

She rolled her eyes and started to swim deeper in the lake. I shook my head and started to swim after her.