Chapter 11

Thanks for waiting and here is my new chapter.

Elizabeths mother on the side >>>>>>>>>>>

Connor O.P.V.

One slow painful month has passed. My lower stomach didn’t hurt any longer, which told me that Liz was not hurt. That gave me hopes that she is still alive, if she was dead my wolf would probably be crying his eyes out. But just because my stomach didn’t hurt doesn’t mean my heart was. It was cracking down every day; there were days that I was thinking about killing myself. I needed her and her touch on my skin and her lips on mine. Now, I was sitting in my office looking at every pack and talking to their Alphas, I said that my mate is a white werewolf and they told me that they will try the hardest to find her. I haven’t ate for the whole month since she was gone which made me really weak and sick. I was so sick that I had a power of a human which is not a lot for a wolf and a future Alpha. Her dad would tell and apologize to everyone that it’s his fault she gone. And my dad tells him that it’s his fault because he should have asked for help.

I heard a knock on the door “Come in” I said weakly.

“Connor man you really need to eat something right now” Max came in into my room with a plate with BBQ ribs and mashed potatoes and some Caesar salad.

“I will eat when I see her” I said looking at him.

“How do you expect to see her when you don’t even have energy to get up and get on the dam plane,” he smiled. Telling me that he knows something that I don’t.

I raised my eyebrow, “What did you say?”

He smiled even wider now and said “I said how do you expect to SEE HER when you don’t even have the energy to get up and get on the dam PLANE.”

I was so weak my brain didn’t even proceeded what he said to me.

“COONOR OH MY FUCKING GOD WE FOUND HER!!!!!!!!!!” he yelled. Waking up my wolf and making him excited.

“WHAT HOW? WHERE IS SHE?”

“Calm down everything will be fine, now eat and I’ll tell you everything when we get on the plane”

I took a plate from him and ran out the door eating my food. “Let’s go” I said while stuffing my face with it.

We ran outside to see the plane on the backyard. The strongest wolfs in our pack were already getting in. Saying goodbye to their mates. I finished my food and gave it to my mom. “Good luck honey” she whispered kissing my check.

“Love you mom, everything will be ok”

Everyone got in and me and Max sat in the 1st class. “Where is she?” I asked trying to calm myself down and my wolf.

“Apparently she isn’t in United States”

“Where.Is.She.” I said looking straight at his eyes making him flinch a bit.

“Japan.”

“What?”

“I know right, those little fucks sended her to dam JAPAN”

“What the hell?”

“I know right, I found out that the pack that we were fighting has a secret pack in Japan. The Alpha is there and his Beta. We know that the Beta guy is the one who is taking care of her and the Alpha…you….know…..um”

“Raped her” I finished for him.

“Yeah, it happened once man we don’t know if he got her pregnant or not. He doesn’t really talk to her, he just asks her to fight for other packs but she refuses because she is so weak.”