2nd trip to the counselors

"Christie your mother mentioned in past sessions that you have what we describe as-"

"Obsessive compulsive tendencies," Christie interrupted.

"Yes, do you have any set rituals?" the counselor asked.

"I like the number five and I analyse everyone in a room," Christie said, leaning back in her chair.

"Could you please explain that?" she asked. 

Christie bit her tongue. Pride comes before a fall, she thought. Her eyes flickered around the room and landed on a picture. I must leave now! 

"You've been married twice. You have a wedding and engagement ring on a gold chain. Your husband is dead as you have another wedding and engagement ring on your finger. They evidently have a sentimental value as your husband would be uncomfortable if they showed attachment to an ex-husband. You have two kids, sixteen and thirteen judging by the pictures. You have been icing sugar on your pants, you've been baking," Christie said. "You'll get your one hundred dollars via PayPal. Good bye."

Christie stood up and strode to the door. She reached out and twisted the doorknob. Before she stepped out she looked back.

"I'm sorry. You're genuine-thank you," Christie said. 

Christie walked out without looking back. 

Mrs Cavener took a breath before filing sick leave for the rest of the day.