Approval Letter

Star's POV: 

    An sound of pecking at the window interrupted us. "What the hell?" Draco shouts as he sits up from the bed.

Then, I look to see Athena and McGonagall's owl waiting outside. I go to open the latch door and let the owls in. Draco realizes the other owl is a professor's and asks me who I got in contact with. I take the note from Athena before I tell him I was in contact with McGonagall. He doesn't like McGonagall or Dumbledore. I hate him for that. I read the letter that was tied on Athena.

           Dear Miss Malfoy,

       I am sorry this has gotten back late. I have thought about the situation and I told Dumbledore about the problem you are in. He agrees that something like this shouldn't be around other students.Thus, he agrees that you and Mr. Malfoy should have your own common room and do not have to frighten others. I agree and accept your offer to live together until you leave Hogwarts. Dumbledore has asks to write a letter to you, Miss. Malfoy which is with my owl. I also contained a list rules for you while you are living together and how to not tell other students where you live, etc.

                                                                              Professor McGonagall 

I pull out the other parchment from behind her letter and there was a list of rules.

                                                                        Common Room Rules 

1) Must be in common room by curfew. 

2)  You mustn't tell other students where you're living.  

3)  You must not walk around the castle as a couple.

4) No friends are allowed (if you do tell them where your common room is).

5)  No late night walks or running around through the castle. 

6) You may only stay in your common room, if you have missed breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

7) Classes are still necessary no matter what! 

8) Dates are only on weekends (Includes Hogsmeade). 

9) Do act appropriately around the other students and during classes.

10) Do not make any scene to cause gossip through others around you. 

PS: For you, an early wedding gift will be in your common room when you arrive at Hogwarts. 

I untie the letter from McGonagall's owl and open the letter from Dumbledore. 

              Miss Malfoy, 

                            I sincerely congratulate you months in advance. Professor McGonagall has told me about your offer and why you are asking us to provide a common room for you. I have thought it over with Professor and we have agreed to take the offer for your own sakes while being in Hogwarts. Though, I must say you have succeeded high expectations and marks that you are given a well nice satisfaction of a home in your common room. It will make it very easier for you to live like you're in a home. The rules that Professor McGonagall has provided you with, is to be obeyed no matter the reasons of living together. The home in the common room will set a bedroom with bathroom and a baby room. It will also have a lively living room, kitchen, library, and desks for homework. I agree with McGonagall that you will use the common room until you leave after your seventh year at Hogwarts. It will not be made of this situation to anyone but, it will be notified once things get out of hand. The other Professors have also been notified but, they will act as if nothing as changed. I do hope that everything is alright with you and Mr. Malfoy and that you contemplate on what we have advised on rules. McGonagall has informed me that she would like to speak to you, Miss Malfoy, after The Great Feast. Now, do have a fine Christmas and enjoy the rest of your holiday.