Part 13 Emotions

See the football match with Louis was a lot of fun. Watching the match can be really emotional. And another thing I'll know if I can cook tomorrow. My team lost 2:1. Sucks.

„That was fun" Louis said and put on the table empty bowl, from popcorns.

„Yeaa" I said.

„How you feel?" He asked and I know that he did it on purpose.

„Com'on I lost, don't need to tease me" I said to him and he lauched.

„Okey okey" he said.

„Louis?"

„Yeaa,"

„You know, I was like a little bit awake when you and your mom talked. And your mom mentioned that you have get better, what she had in mind?" I asked.

„Well, I was a little bit... not me. Each days I was spent in the clubs, I went in to conflicts with journalists and ect." He said." This isn't what I would like to continue. Of course some times I'll go to club, but like that."

„What's changed?" I asked.

„I remember what I am" he said.

„Can you tell me more about youself?" I asked him.

„What do you want to know?"

„I don't know. I don't know anything about myself it would be fun to learn about you." I said. And then Louis start to tell about his life. About time before the One Direction, about his family and siblings. It was so nice to listen to him.

„It's wierd" Louis said looking into my eyes.

„What?"

„Your eyes are so dark that I Always think that they are brown, but from the closer you can see that they are blue, and green in the same time." He said. I lowered my gaze, because he make me blush. „Okey enough about me and ...." he said embarrassed.

„Louis what will happen if I'll don't remember anything ever?" I asked.

„You will." He said and take my hand.

„Probably a week has passed since that moment when I woke up like this, without memories. And I only remember my mom's name, and when I think about it I don't feel any emotion." I told him.

„What you talking about?"

„All I know is my mom's name, I must feel something, excitement, the desire to see her, or at least something similar but I don't fee; anything" I said.

„But If you can't remember it's normal."He said.

„But in my head it still should be some feelings" I said. Louis probablu thinking what to say to me that I calm down, but I know that he didn't have a words. Being in my situation, not to know even your name, its just horrible.

„You know, you are right. Your emotion should be recorded. Feelings or fears, if them real they still here." He said. „So we just need to wait until you remember, and when you can answer why you feel this way."

„I want to remember as fast as I could" I said.

„And I will be happy helping to you"

--------------------------------- 

Miglė <3