Part 18 Introduce yourself

It took another few days but I don't remembet anything more. But I was still thinking what I did in the memories on the stage. I don't remember so don't know if I just talk or sing or just it was a dream or my imagination. And I Always go sleep with this question and I Always remain unanswered. Louis went to the studio. Today they are recording a new album and has a lot of work. He had a few concerts, but as Louis said himself they just ended the last tour so until next one they have a lot of time. Probably he say it that I don't be worry.

           Today I got up early and when Louis get out, I clean all flat, although I know that Louis didn't like when I clean up. He kept repeating that I'm not the maid and I don't need do anything.

„I'm home" Louis said. He was really tired.

„Hi, You look tired" I said.

„It's been busy day" He said.

„I make a soup" I told him, he just nodded. When he wanted to go to the kitchen, he look around the room.

„Barbie I told you..."

„I don't have anything better to do" I sai to him." I was bored to sit at home and do nothing. And bu the way I didn't do anything much only cleaned the dust and little bit more.

„Well I don't want that you feel like you hat to manage here, like some maid" he said.

„Louis I don't feel like one" I said to him and he sighed. „You know you sit I'll heat up the soup."

„I can do it myself" He said.

„Sit and relax" I said and he obeyed. Soon I went to the kitchen ant turn on the gas. I build a pot of soup and waited until it gets warm. When I warmed by the addition of the bowl and took a spoonful went back to the kitchen. Louis was the rage in the phone.

„Thank you" He said.

„It's nothing" I say. And sat down. Just then someone called at the doorbell. „I will open but we both know that it for you" I said and Louis laughed when stood up. I began to watch TV again.

„I hope you don't mad, because we come" somebody said.

„Oh you not alone" I heard female voice and turned around to them. I saw Louis with dark guy and blond girl. And I start to blush.

„Yeaa she lives with me" Louis said.

„Ohh so it's probably your girlfriend, you didn't say you have one." Girl say with a smile on her face.

„No she isn't... she isn't my girlfriend." Louis said while the two stood and don't understand anything.

„Well she's pretty so it's your bad" Girl say again.

„Hi I'm Zayn." He said putting out his hand.

„Seriously you introduces yourself? She in shook she knows your name." Girl say and smile.

„Actually Perrie you also should introduce yourself." Louis said and sighed. When Louis saw that I don't pick up Zayn arm, he stood between me and him. „Here Zayn he was also a member of our band, and he still like Brother to us, here Perrie his fiancee, she also Singer, she sing in a girl band and she our friend." Louis said to me. „Zayn Perrie here Barbie, although we just call her that."

„What do you mean call her that?" Perrie asked.

„I didn't know that you'd be come I would immediately told you. Barbie doesn't remember anything, neither her name, nothing. From time to time she remembers some details like her mother's name or that she afraid of spiders." Louis said,

„Oh god it terrible" Perrie say.

„How it happened that she with you?" Zayn asked sitting down on the armchair. Perrie sat on the back closer to Zayn, Louis sat next to me again.

„It's long story, and I'am too tired" Louis said.

„She don't talk much" Zayn said.

„Well guys need almost a week that she warm up with them so give her time to used with you two." Louis said. „So how are you?"

„Well good, thanks for asking, we on holidays now, just returned from Paris" Perrie said.

„How about you tour" Louis asked her.

„Break" she said. „Girls and I were tired and managers made the break."

„That good" Louis said.

„What about the new album?" She asked

„Moving slightly, today was recording day." Louis said. As long as I listened how they talking to each other, I noticed that Zayn keep looking at me. I felt awkward, So I apologize and go to the toilet. Once I reach the toilet I inhale and exhale few times. I clean my face with water and stayed only a little. Quietly I left the toilet and start to go to the livingroom, even though i wanted to go to my room.

--------------------------------- 

Miglė <3