Part 11 Joker

Louis clean all flat before his mother came's. Every dust was gone. I wanted to help him but every time I try he just put me in front of TV. Guys disbanded manage their own affairs, and left me with Louis all alone.

„MOMMY!!!!" Louis shouted from the corridor.

„Boobear I miss you so so much" she said. After a few moments Louis went to the site and his mother came too.

„Barbie this is my mom" Louis said. „Mom this is Barbie"

„Hello" I said.

„Hi, and call me Jay" she said before hugged me.

„Mom what I tell you".-Louis said. I think he so how I freaked out.

„Yes, Sorry." She said. „Okey first of all show what medicines Dr Klafton describe.-Louis went into the kitchen and left me alone with Jay. „I am a nurse, I understand my job, but I'm not doctor, I know what medicines you need take, but I can't promise anything."

„It's okey" I told her.

„These from temperature, these from headaches, these she must take if she can't sleep. These from sore throat and those she must take everyday" Louis said and give Jay five pill bottles. Jay immediately began to peruse medication.

„Say again she have take these if?" Jay asked.

„From headaches. And it helped ." Louis said.

„If You want that Barbie memory back throw these pills to the bin"said Jay.

„What?"

„There are strong sedatives, they can disrupt coordination should sedative and most importantly nobody use them from the heada"hes" Jay said „A few months ago were brought to the hospital the girl about twenty-five years, she saw how her father hanged himself, so to help her calm down and forget that she seen doctor give her this pills.."

„So why doctor describe thoset to Barbie?" Louis asked.

„We find out tomorrow" Jay said „In her condition only meds for headaches is aspirin.

„I don't like her from begging, she wanted Barbie to close to the care home" Louis said.

„Care home? Jay asked.

„Insane asylum" I said.

„Why?"

„We don't know" Louis said.

„So how mush time you clean your flat?" Jay asked and I laughed.

„Mom"

„I know you, and I know how you don't like cleaning." She said. „I raised you remember. Barbie you have no idea how I have to blush through parent meetings"

„I don't do anything bad." Louis defence.

„You but you play joker in the class in the middle of lessons."Jay said.

„But it was fun" Louis said and Jay roll her eyes. „Mom what's you Secret?"

„What are you talking about?" Jay asked.

„In those few days when barbie here you make her smile the longest." Louis said and Jay Laughed.

„I think she needen women to women time." Jay said. „You remember anything in those days."

„She remembered her moms name, I already told police" Louis said. „Her moms name was Barbara so why we call her Barbie. Niall came up with the name."

„So mom maybe you what to eat?" Louis asked.

„Yeaa it would be nice" She said.

„You don't mind if I go take a nap?" I asked.

„Of course not dear, you need to rest" Jay said. I nodded and went into bedroom. I quickly change into pj's. Lay down on the bed and cover myself with blanket and sighed. Today was a reallu stange day. I just know, that I don't afraid of Louis anymore, and that his mom very sweet and kind.

----------------------------

Miglė <3