Part 5 Goodbye hospital

„Good morning" quiet some guy's voice reached my ears.

„Hi" Louis said quietly to.

„She still sleeping?"

„Yeaa, but I wouldn't say that it's sleep, all night she tumble on the bed and it's looks like she have a nightmare. She also cry."Louis said to another guy.

„What doctor say? She been here today?"

„Yeaa" Louis sighed."I think she been a couple hours ago. And then I called you. You bring everything I asked?"

„Yes"

„Thanks Liam" Louis said.

„How do you think, what's happened to her?"Liam asked, and I slowly opened my eyes, Louis immediately saw it.

„Good morning" He said to me.

„Good morning" Liam said to, but I just nodded my head.

„She don't talk much" Louis explained to Liam.

„I thought so" Liam said.

„So Doctor been here, but since you was sleeping we don't wanna wake you up. We can go out of here. Although you you still have fever, we can take care of that at home. Doctor prescribers you some medicines and say again that if you remember something you have tell."Louis said to me and I nodded. „We leave you to change clothes and then we go home" Louis put the bag on the bed, and both with Liam went out of the room. I slowly stood up. In the bag was pants, shoes, sweater ant ect. I quickly change clothes, when I started to put jacket on Louis went into the room.

„You almost ready."He said."Come on"I slowly came to him, he pulled out hair band of his pockert and tied my hair in a pony tail, then he put ha ton my head. „We don't want it that temperature rise again, aren't we? Okey come with me" Louis take my hand and we both leave this hospital room.

„Mr Tomlinson now you are responsible of her" doctor said." So be responsible."

„I get it that this isn't a joke, so don't say twice." Louis said a bit angrily. I think they don't like each other. Doctor said goodbye ant went to the other patients. Liam was waiting us near to the lift. Lift was opened already so we walked into it. Louis don't let go my hand thumb caressing trying to soothe me.

„Eleanor was come, Harry told her about this whole situation. She brought some clothes. Sophia also." Liam said. Okey I really need a name.

„Okey that's good" Louis said." My mom told that she will come this weekend, I want that she check her because it's seems that doctor didn't care" Louis said angrily again. I looked at him confused, Why his mom should check me? „Don't worry she's nurse."I nodded shyly. Lift stopped and opened. All of us went toward the exit. I step closer Louis than I saw people. It's looks like they was very angre, but I think it's just my imagination. Louis felt my fear.

„I leave the car near to the exit" Liam said. And he was right. It's took only few steps and we reached the car. Liam unlocked the door, and Louis opened ones for me.

„Get in." He said. I climbed into the car. When door was closed I relax a little bit, because all uproad was left behind glass. I even didn't noticed when car start to go.

„our management was very satisfied with this news" Liam said.

„I don't care" Louis said.

„Yeaa and they know it, so that's why they agreed." Liam said. Because of me Louis can get into the trouble and I don't want it.

„Fine, you say you need to go to the shop" Louis said.

„Yeaa but I can go later" Liam said.

„No go now, we just stay in the car." Louis said.

„You don't think that it would be better to go straight at home?"Liam asked to Louis.

„No, go now."Louis said and Liam just sighed and do that Louis said.

-----------------------------------

Love, Miglė <3