Part 2 Fever

When I open my eyes in the hall were a few bright lights on, but mostly I wake up because the music and shouting was really loud. In these days I didn't sleep enough but today I did. Although my head still hurts and I know that fever is bigger then befor. Now I have leave this place quietly. I didn't dare to stand up because someone can see me. So I started crawling again. I watched where I put my hands incase some sharp things get's on my way. I don't wanna cut my hand more than now.

     One moment quietly scrolls on my way out and another on the front of my eyes I saw two pairs of shoes. I instant bedan to slip back. The guy looked at me with opened mouth. He was in shock. But i didn't understand why? Its because I shouldn't be here or because I looked worse than i thought. He took a step closer but i crouch into a ball. I don't know why, but in my mind I imagine how he kicks me in the stomach. And I don't have idea why. I see this guy first time in my life, at least i think so.

„Hey don't afraid" He said. I was afraid to open my eyes, maybe if I don't pay attention to him he just go away, maybe I'm just imagining that he here. With too large sweater that I found on the street I covered myself. I covered my ears and put my face between my bent knees. I tried to not hear anything because i didn't want to. I didn't want to see anything too i was so scared. When someone touched me and I jumped up and my head on a chair. Now my head hurt even more. Even a few tears escape from my still closed eyes.

„Shit I'm so sorry" he said again but I still try not to pay attention to him. „How you get in here?" although he tried to talk me, I don't say a word to him. „Are you okey?" in his voice I heard anxiety and concern, but it's can be just my imagination. I slowly opened my eyes but i can't see anything through the tears.

„LOUIS COME HERE IT'S TIME TO REHEARSAL" somebody shouted. And this shout was really loud. I cover my ears again because it was too loud for me. And I don't expected it.

„Shit" this guy said. „What's you name love?" he asked and again I stay quiet and I still don't move. My throat began hurt more than before. It's because I was crying and I even don't notice it. I start cough and sound wasn't very nice. I felt the guy's hand on my forehead. „Ou my god you are flammable. LIAM!!!" He shoutes. And immediately i heard steps as if someone run towards us.

„What's up Lou" some guy ask. He was close to us, bet he can't see me. Now I haven't escape route. If I try to run away a guy next to me caught me instantly. Unless he didn't care about me and just released me. I start to create escape scenerios, but none seemed good enough. And finally another guy appeared on my view.

„She have really big fever and I'm not exaggerating" that Lou guy said. I think so.

„Where she come from?" Asked Liam

„I think she slept here, and now just tried to get out unnoticed."

„We need ... I don't know mabey cover her with blanket at least. And I think we need take her to hospital." Liam said. „She so pale."

„She very afraid" Lou said." And she also don't talk to me"

„Okey listen to me, we don't hurt you, and you need help."Liam said to me." Do you feel calmer if I say that in the building are some policemen? We really don't hurt you."

„I don't think that she believes you, I can feel from here how hard she shiver" said Lou.

„You try talk to her, I come back really quick;y." Liam said and run fast somewhere. Lou put the bottle on the ground and my eyes autimatically focus on that bottle. I start dream about at least a drop of clean water in my mouth.

„Of course you probably thirsty" Lou said and instantly handed me the bottle. I hesitated, but with shaky hand I took it. When fresh water filled mine mouth and throat I relax a little bit. It was so good feel water in my organism. I slowly return the bottle to Lou. „I know maybe you can't see it but you can trust us"

„Take and cover her"-Liam come to us and say. He gave one blanket to Lou and with another try to cover me.

„No Liam stop."-Lou stoped Liam. Probably because he saw fear in my eyes."Take these and cover yourself you need to warm up"

„I said to others that shouldn't go there because she can get a heart attack" Liam said.

„Yeaa good idea" Lou said „come on cover up yourself" Lou said to me. I knew that he right I need to warm up, so I slowly picked up blanket and wrappet up myself. I sighed a little bit and leaned my head on the chair. My head became so heavy, it was hard to keep it.

„We need to call ambulans."Liam said.

„What's your name?" Lou askes again. „We can bring you home but you have say something." What i can tell him if i don't know anything, I just can't remember. My eyes began to blink although I didn't want to. I think my body is finally defeated me and I lost consciousness.

--------------------------------

Miglė <3