Part 8 I didn't dreamed

„Wake up" In absoliute silence and darkness came a voice. I opened my eye and saw two blue frightened eyes in fronto of me. At the moment I didn't understand what's going on and my whole body starded shiver. „Shh this is me Louis" He said „You screamed, and call for help, What are you dreamed about?" He asked me. I don't know why but I jumped and hug him. My arms was around his neck. I started to cry. „Shhh everything is alright." he said and gently swipe me on the back. It took a few minutes to relax a little bit. „This is just a dream, everything is fine"

„But I didn't dreamed" I said with shaky voice. „What's wrong with me?" I asked and pull off

„You just don't remember, everything will be alright I promise you" He said. I wipe my tears and looked at Louis. He's looked at my with sympathy. I think we both thinking the same, if I feel this way I go insane and when he will have taken me to the insane asylum. I start to blush when I realized that Louis was half naked. He was only with sports trousers and felted hairs.

„Sorry for the choice of clothing but I was lying in bed when I hears your scream." He said, when he saw how my face blushed. I just nodded. „Wait a minute" He said quickly and went out. When he returned he was put some T-shirts on.

„You look bit tired, you shoulg go to sleep" I said to him.

„I can't leave you now, you just have same shook moment." He said and sat down on the bed.

„I'm fine now, you can go to sleep." I said.

„You wanna get rid of me?" He asked with a smile.

„I feel awful, when you're tired but because of me you don't go to rest." I told him.

„It's fine, I'm used to" He said. „There are days, when I sleep only a few hours." He said and I sighed but my sigh shivered, and Louis notice that. „You said that you don't dream anything, so why you was calling for help?"

„I don't know" I said to him, „I was just scared when you suddenly wake me up. From the beginning I didn't understand where I am. It's looks like once again I woke up without memory."

„Thank god you remember me, because we have to do all over again, or I just could pretend your Brother or somethink, that you don't be afraid of me." He said and smiled.

„I don't afraid of you" I say.

„Not anymore?" he asked.

„I don't know, I afraid even myself" I told him.

„Good start to say how you feel, you really getting comfy with me." He said. „Niall felt terribly when he scared you today. The lads are cool, maybe not such as cool as I am but you can trust them too." Louis said.

„I'll try" I said.

„You can speak louder if you want it's just me and you" Louis said. I just nodded my head. „How you appeared in that place where we find you?"

„I saw that the door was opened when I walked around. So I just go inside and hid when I found a secluded corner and I fell asleep. I got up and try to go away, but you saw me.

„I was confused at first when I so you. I thought that you a fano r something which came unnoticed, but then I looked better I saw how scary you. I realized that it's not that I think at first." Louis said.

„A fan?" I asked.

„Yeaa You see, I and lads, we are a boy band. We are singers." Louis said.

„You look like a guy from a boy band" I said.

„Hey, what that should mean?" Louis asked me with grumpy face. „You know we can play this game together" he said it ant start to look at my closly, like he was checking me. „You like a dancer, or artist"

„I even don't know if I can draw" I said.

„We can check that." He said and run out of the room. When he come back he has notebook and pensil in his hand. „Draw something"

„Like what?" I asked.

„I don't know the flower or something" He said and I try to drew a flower which probably draws little kids at school. When I done, I show him.

„Com'on even I can do that."He said and I smiles. Louis saw that I smiled but didn't say anything, only his own mouth corners rose slightly.

„I don't think that I artist." I tell him by drawing all sorts of nonsense in to the notebook.

„We tried" he said.

„It's like to re-learn how to live again." I said.

„You'll remember everything, you just need time."He said.

„Or it's a chance to forger what happened to me. Maybe it was worse than my injuries show?"

„You don't frezak out if I hug you?" Louis asked me. I just shook my shoulders. Louis moved closer and hugged me. I tense a bit, but soon I relax. „You safe now, and you'll be safe even if you remember. I will not let anyone hurt you again.

„Thank you." All I say to him. He yawn a little bit and I knows that he want to sleep. „Louis you want to sleep so go"

„No I'm good." He said put off but still stay close.

„Please" I said and look in to his eyes.

„Make a deal, when you go to sleep again, I'll go too." He said.

„Or you go now, and leave me here alone" I told him and he only shook his head. „But if I don't want to sleep now?"

„Well then we have pick some theme and talk" he said.

„I'll try to sleep" I said and lay my head on the pillow.

„I just want to say to you I have six younger sisters and one younger brother. I usualy take them to bed, so if you pretending I know that." He say and I sighed. I heard small laugh and I close my eyes.

The room was so quiet that I could hear both Louis and mine breaths. After several minutes without the hassle I was able to keep my eyes closed, and my subconscious mind slowly began to sink into sleep.

„Goodnight" last word that I heard before falling asleep.

------------------------ 

Miglė <3