Part 15 Liar

„I told you that everythins will be fine" Louis said when we arrived into the same building where he found me.

„Hey hello you two" Niall ran to us.

„Hey"

„I thought that you don't convince her to come her" Niall said.

„I don't have a choice."I said. With other guys I don't talk very much. But Niall is the one who make me talk with him. But only sometimes. I feel awkward and uncomfortable when I need to talk with them, because I know that they just want to know me better, but thats the point I even don't know myself. So I can't tell them about myself.

„Niall you know what she did?" Louis asked.

„What?" Niall asked.

„You tell him what you've dane my Xbox?" Louis asked. I tried not to laugh, but it was hard to do it.

„Please don't say that she broke it" Niall was a little bit scared.

„Nope, she improved my record in less than a week, and you know what her excuse was?"

„Wait a minute, She did what?" Niall asked but soon later began to laugh.

„It's not funny at all. I tried to improves tha rekord a few months." Louis said a little bit angrily, but I know, that he just jokking around because he has a smile on his lips.

„You have to practice more." Niall said.

„Well unfortunate that I haven't hidden talents." Louis said sarcastically.

„Com'on" I said to him playfully. It's good that among us, there isn't discomfort after yesterday. Still I am thinking about it. But if it's really happen and I start like Louis, Like really like him, but if I have one in my life whose I don't remember. It would be cruel and I don't want to hurt Louis.

„Hey Barbie you look beautiful today" Harry said.

„Hi" I said and blush a little bit.

„Guys go on the stage now" Some man shouted.

„If you want you can take a look around here" Louis said.

„Or she can came and watch what fantastic singers we are." Harry said.

„Nahh I don't believe you" I said and laughed when they all looked at me with amazement.

„Somebody very chatty today" Niall said.

„Well when I endure Louis torture because I improves his record I probably don't afraid of anything." I said and Louis laughed.

„Yeaa except of spiders" He said.

„You said itself that he was gigantic" I said.

„What? He was a little nice spider" He said with a stupid smile.

„Liar." I said, but he just laugh. „Well I go and look around."

„Okey dokey" Louis said and like the others went towards the stage.

--------------------------------- 

Milgė <3