Part 21 This is you?

I opened my eyes and saw that I am still Louis arms. He was still sleeping. His hair was tangled, he was so calm. And he look so cute. I was hoped that he didn't awake soon. But why? Maybe I really began to like him? Louis nice, kind and caring. But I can't feel him anything, I think I have to be strong and not to fall for him. Until I fully recover. Until my all memories come back. It's not that easy live when I don't know what is hiding in my past.

      If I have a boyfriend, and if all I feel now to Louis it's just only gratitude. I don't wanna hurt Louis. It's better leave it and never thought about it until I remember my past. And plus I don't even know if he likes me. Louis sighed and a few seconds later opened his eyes.

„Good morning" I said and he smiled.

„Hey" He said „How long you awake?"

„Not long just few minutes ago" I said even thought it's not ture. But I can't say :A long time ago, but don't worry all the time I was watching at you: It sounds horrible and he will thinking that I'm crazy.

„How you slept?" He asked.

„Good because I don't dream anything" I said to him.

„So what you think if we get up and I make breakfast, or we can go eat somewhere else?" Louis asked „Or we can eat here and go out?"

„Mhmm"

„Why its sounded not enthusiastic?" He asked.

„I don't want go anywhere" I said.

„I understand" He said.

„But Yeaa we need to get up" I said and climbed out of the bed. I quickly go to my room. I picked up the clothes from the chair and went to the bathroom.

      With wet hair, but all clean I came out of the bathroom and in the hallway I meet Louis as well with wet hair. I just smiled at him and went to my room. I put pjs on the nightstand and laid the bed.

„DELANEY BREAKFAST IS READY!!!!" Louis shouted. I looked in the mirror, my still wet hair fell on my shoulders and back. I don't remember when the last time I don't tide up my hair. They always tide up. So I decided that today I will leave them loose. "Hey breakfast is ready" Louis said through the open door.

"I heard you I was about to go" I said and together with Louis went out of the room.

"Your hair still wet" He said.

"Your hair wet too" I said and sat down at the kitchen table. Cereals was already on the table. Louis sat down in front of me. We didn't even manage to start conversation when someone began to knock on the door. Louis quickly got up and went to see what is there. After a few moments Louis went into the kitchen with Liam.

"Liam I thought you wanted to break the door." I said and smiled.

"Delaney, surname Dalton didn't mean anything to you?" Asked Liam I was a little bit confused.

"I don't know" I said. Liam pulled out his phone, he click something and turned into me." Blue dress, small hall. Only I'm not sure if it's you." When I looked at the phone I saw a little girl who stood on the stage with blue dress. Liam pressed the play button.

"My name Delaney Dalton, and today I will be the presenter of the event." That little girl smiled. "I also sing a few songs to you, And my stage friend Caleb Ward will help me today" When little boys came to the stage and I recognize him.

"Ohh god" I said.

"This is you?" Louis asked, but I couldn't answer to him. I recognized him, because he was in my memories already.

"He." I said. "He was the guy who sat with my into the car." I said again and looked at Louis with Liam.

"You sure ?" Liams asked.

"I knew that I know him, but I just can't remember where" I said. "It really him" Louis pulled out the phone and walked out of the kitchen. Liam stayed with me. "Can you play it again?"

"My name Delaney Dalton, and today I will be the presenter of the event. I also sing a few songs to you, And my stage friend Caleb Ward will help me today"

„My lovely Delaney thank you for the opportunity today to be here with you, in a parents day feast" Caleb said.

„I would like to welcome all parents to this wonderful celebration and especialy I want to congratulate my beloved dad." Girl said. I still couldn't imagine myself in her place even though I knew that it's me. My heart knows that. Liam stopped video and squat down next to me.

„You can see all video when you calm down." He said. Liam tool my hand and try to calm me down, but he not Louis so I can't do it.

„Police will try to find your family and that Caleb." Louis said. „Delaney calm down."

„There is something more about him, something I can't remember." I said. I try to remember as much as I could. But nothing.

„Maybe he was your ex-boyfriend?" Liam said.

„No" I said „I know that he's not my boyfriend or something like that, but there is something more."

„Don't overdo it" Louis said. I got up and run into the room. I closed door and collapsed next to the wall. I have to remember. I started massagind the temples, although I don't think that this will help any way.

---------------------------

Miglė <3