Part 7 I need to know

The flat is quite big, Three bedroom, living room, two bathrooms and two toilets, and kitchen. Everything is very flashy and new. Here is very nice balcony too. The entire flat walls was covered with photos and it was very nice.

„Well I think that's it." Louis said and look aroung himself. „So tell me whitch way you try to escape?" He asked with a smile.

„I don't run away" I said quietly

„I know that, but someone needs to try to make you speak."he said" Take a seat I go to check the boys." He smile to me and went to kitchen. I sat in the corner of the couch and sighed. I want to remember, but it's like a big black cloud would be sailed on my brain. But worst of all that the more I try to remember the more it hurts.

„Amm Louis asked me to call you." Harry entered in the living room and said. He scared me so I jump a little bit, but slowly stood up. I quickly passed by him and went straight to the kitchen. The kitchen smelled pancakes and jam.

„So we was thinking, because you don't remember your name we must make another" Louis said „Have any ideas?" I just shook my head „Okey think somethink later" I sat down at the table, and Louis sat next to me, I think he try to make me feel more comfortable.

„I hope you like pancakes" Said with smile and put plate in front of me.

„Thank you" I said quietly.

„Are you alright?" Louis asked me and checking carefully.

„Just my head it's really hurt" I said. Louis quickly stood and in a few seconds he gave me a glass water and two pills.

„Doctor said you have take these medications, if you have head pains." He said. I nodded and took pills with my shaken hands.

When we ate in silence I thought I die. Niall and Harry's eyes were on me all the time. Liam tried to keep conversation, and Louis was asking all the time whether medication helped me. I felt very uncomfortable. I think anybody would feels. But now everyone was in the livingroom, but I stayed in the kitchen. I don't want to feel those strange glances again. Louis stayes with me.

„You feel better?" He asked again so I just nodded again. „Look you need to speak and I need to know that you feel better.

„I feel better" I say to him.

„Seriously three words?" he asked. „So you try to remember?"

„Yes but more I try, more my head hurts." I said.

„Well it's progress, you tell my whole sentence" he said „So maybe you want to say something? Or just talk to me?"

„Thank you" I said, he sighed and squat down next to me.

„If only I knew what assole did this to you." He tells me. „Well, I think you are tired, want to go into the bedroom or maybe you wants to be with us on the livingroom.

„The Bedroom" I say and Louis just laughed.

„I should have guessed" he said. We stand up and I folloew him, then he start to walk. Louis took me into the room and left me alone, after saying that if I need anything I just go to him. I lay down on the bed and cover myself with blanket. During these few days, now it's the only moment when I relaxed. I feel calm. No pain, no frost.

----------------------

Miglė <3