Part 12 Wanna bet?

„Barbie" someone said quietly and touch my hand. „Barbie wake up"

„Dad mom not in home, just go to sleep." I said and turn around on the other side.

„Louis don't wake her up" women voice said.

„It's alright, one night she was screaming, shout for help, but she don't dreamed anything." I open my eyes and quickly sat down. I saw Louis and Jay in the room. „Don't freak out, it's morning. Mom thought that it would be better if you go with us to the hospital.

„I don't want it" I said.

„Barbie sweeheart, we nned you, If you don't go we can't have justice, and you really need to check by profesonal, not that shitty doctor." Jay says, I just nodded my head. When Louis and Jay left the room, that I can change clothes.

During the entire visit to the doctor, Louis was next to me. Jay too. This woman knows how to stand for herself and others who need help. Other doctor wad cancel almost all my medicines Dr Klafton have to expIain herself. After all, doctors must help, aren't they?

„Mom can you take Barbie to home, I have to go to the studio."Louis said.

„Of course honey" Jay said with cheeky smile.

„Don't show my photos from chilghood." He threatened his mom.

„Pff it's not like you do anything to me" Jay said and I laughed a little bit.

We came back to Louis flat, and she demand me to lie down on the couch. I didn't argue because I was tired from the trip to the hospital, all of those questions. It took only a few minutes, and I fell asleep.

„Don't even think about waken her up" I heard Louis mom's voice.

„She so beautiful" Louis said.

„Louis if you want to talk you know that I always listen to you" Jay said.

„I just can't believe that someone can hurt her so much."Louis said.

„Louis bad things happen to good people too you know that." Jay said.

„You don't see how afraid she was when I saw her first time, it was hard for her to trust me, and she even don't remember whats happen to her" Louis said.

„But she trust you now, and I think you are the only one she trusts."

„Maybe I should carry her in to the room?" Louis asked.

„No leave her here, she can be frightened if she wake up not in the same place, like she went to sleep." Jay said.

„Thanks that you came here" Louis said.

„Thank god she came to your life"

„Mom,"

„Louis I don't know what was happen to you, all clubs, alcohol it's just not you" Jay said.

„I know, but now I'm fine" He said. I slowly open my eye and Louis immediately saw it. „Hello"

„Hey" I said.

„How you feel?" He asked.

„This question is go on my nerves." I told him and he smile. „But I'm good. Much better"

„Okey kids I'm going to sleep." Jay said

„Goodnight mom"

„Goodnight" I said.

„Good evening to you" She said and went out.

„Now we can make a party" Louis said.

„Louis your mom just went to another room not another town" I said to him. „What are you thinking about?"

„About movie and popcorns" he said.

„Sounds interesting" I said.

„I'm going to the kitchen pop same popcors" Louis said and stood up. I sat on the couch, but rolls up in to the blanket. I was wondering what Jay meant by what that she welcomes the fact that I came in to Louis life? Maybe Louis was in the trouble? It's just so confussing.

„So snacks is coming" Louis said and sit down on the couch next to me. „Shit I forgot that today shows foodball" he said when he turns TV on.

„If you want you can watch" I tell to him.

„No it's be boring to you" Louis said.

„And you know how?"I asked. „Maybe I was a football lover"

„Are you?" He asked.

„I don't have idea" I said and he laughed.

„You really want to watch?"

„Why not?"

„Well ok, but if you get bored, we start watch movie." He said.

„Ok" I said and direct my eyes to the TV screen. „But you may have to explain the rules"

„Of course" Louis said.

„Whitch team your favorite?" I asked.

„You can pick your own favorite, not necessary mine" He said.

„No, I'go for the oppisite" I said and Louis laughed.

„Maybe want to bet?" He asked.

„Bet?" I asked.

„Well if my team wins you did something for me, if wins yours, I do something for you" He said.

„I can live with that" I said. „But first I have to know what I have to do if I loss"

„Well if you win then I.."

„Then 3you stop asking me how I feel" I said.

„Deal. But if I win you make my dinner tomorrow." Louis said.

„But I don't know if I can cook" I said.

„I eat whatever you make" He said.

„Deal."I said.

„My team with the red T-shirts."

„Oh well mine with blue then" I said.

----------------------------------- 

Please vote and share.

Miglė <3