Part 16 Fifteen minutes break

The building was huge, at one time I thought that I lost, so I decided to go back to the boys. They were sitting on chairs in front of the stage.

„Yeaa you're right harry, she got used to you all." Louis said.

„I like it" Niall said. „She is really nice to talk."

„We need to come up with anothe name" Louis said.

„What? Why?" Niall asked.

„She said that she doesn't feel good when we call her Barbie." Louis said.

„But that is her mom name" Liam said.

„yeaa I know, we had a conversation, and I think that she is right"

„About what?" Harry asked.

„She doesn't feel anything about the name. But she should. When she saw the spider appeared excitement and she realized that she is afraid of them, but about the name even when she knows it's her moms name, she don't feel anything." Louis said. I sat a little away from them that they don't notice me. I know that it's not nice to listen to but I was curious.

„How you think she will remember?" Niall asked.

„I know that she trying. A several times I saw her looking in the mirror trying to find something in the eyes." Louis said, I didn't know that he saw that.

„Maybe she just need not to try?" Harry said.

„My mom said that what is related to the brain is not complately clear things. Each accident can affect differently." Louis said.

„Can I ask? What happened between you two? Because I feel tension." After these words of Harry's my opinion about the discomfort has changed.

„No nothing" Louis said, but I can felt that his voice was unsecured. „That we already talking about Barbie, where she gone so long?" He said and stood up and turned to me. His eyes immediately agreed to mine.

„Hey" I said.

„Barbie, when you come here?" Liam immediately asked with little worry on his voice."

„It's alright" I said. All guys looked at each other, but they was still worried.

„You sure?" Niall asked.

„Yeaa after all, it's clear that you guys talk about me, just leave it okey" I said and smile a little bit.

„We sorry Barbs" Louis came closer to me and said.

„You don't need to apologize" I said.

„But you get upset and this is our fault" He said.

„You don't have to apologize for anything, everything what you said is true." I told him. „Just forgot that"

„You sure?" He said ant sit down next to me.

„Yeaa, Why you don't rehearse?" I asked.

„Fifteen minutes break" Louis said.

„I walked around almost the entire building, I almost lost." I said to turn the subject. But in my mind still was memories of yesterday. And today. Louis was dismayed when the guys asked him if anything happened between us. I try to understand if I wanted that something happen between me and Louis. And again if I really have a boyfriend and he is somewhere waiting for me, and try to find me.

„Maybe you want to go on the stage? If you want you can sing too." Niall said. „After all, a girls like to sing in a showers or in a mirror.

„What?" I asked and smiled. „I even don't know if I like the music"

„Of course you like, everybody likes music." Harry said.

„But I don't know that, and besides I don't remember any lyrics." I said. „And I don't sing in front of you"

„Guys" Louis said. He pick up me. „ON THE STAGE!!" Louis shout.

„Let go of me" I said.

„Never"

„Louis" Strictly by simply saying the name.

„Don't helps" He said. Louis let me down only when he climbed on the stage and was in the middle.

„OMG" I said when I saw what the hall looks more bigger from the stage. Louis put microphone stand in front of me and pulled out a phone from this pocked.

„I don't sing" I told him.

„If you don't want to wake up from the influx of spider, You will sing." He said.

„You didn't dare" I said in worry voice.

„Believe me he dares" Liam said seriously.

„Just try, I will play the song and you will see songs lyrics." Louis said.

„But I don't want it" I said and stated to retreat back but bumped into something. And it was Niall.

„Not so fast" He said. When you look back at Louis, he had already handed me the phone and turn on some sort of song.

„I haven't even heard how you guys sing so you first" I said, but Louis just shook his head. I sighed and take a few steps to the microphone. „Maybe at least don't torture all the world?"

„Nobody hears you here" Louis said.

„Just us and some sound operator" Niall said.

„And our bodyguard" Harry added.

„And just a few extra people" Liam said.

„Seriously guys, you want to scare her?" Louis asked.

„Louis what song is that?" Niall asked. He take a few minutes and thought about it and when he laughed.

„I played it again, take the phone and sing" Louis said. Music start to play and Louis handed me the phone and I looked at the screen.

„I dro..." I say justone word into the microphone and something off my mind. The phone slipped frommy hands on the ground, and my heart began to beat faster. But I couldn't move. 

----------------------------------- 

Miglė <3