One

SHORT CHAPTER ALERT!

Going to a private high school was not your choice.
It was your older brother's choice and you absolutely did not want agree with it, but he was your parental figure so you had to.
Usually people would go through a bunch of details explaining the biggest thing to effect their life but you are lazy.
So basically-
Your parents died when you were eleven along with your mom's parents but your dad's parents are mean and your mom nor your dad had any relatives so basically it was just you and your brother.
Yeah life sorta sucks.
Whatever.
- ~ -

As you walked into school nobody greeted you. You immediately walked to the principal's office and sat down, setting your (f/c) back pack in the seat next to yours.

"It wasn't my fault- he started it!" A voice outside of the room yelled.
"(Y/n) is it?" The office lady looked at you from behind her desk- giving the hollering person no attention.
"Yes mam'." You replied.
"The principle will be ready for you in a few minutes." She smiled.

"Oof-" A boy with golden hair, blue eyes, and an orange outfit was pushed into the room. "But Kakashi sensei!"
"Don't you Kakashi sensei me!" Another guy, but older, walked into the room.
"I'm innocent, believe it!" The golden haired boy gave the older guy, supposably Kakashi sensei, a thumbs up and was immediately kicked into the open seat next to you.
Golden haired boy turned to you.
"Hi I'm Naruto!" He grinned.
"Uhhhgah uuh I'm (Y/n)." You scooted the chair away from him which moved the whole row.

"(Y/n) the principal is ready for you." The lady said while glaring at Naruto.
"Bye (Y/n)-chan!" Naruto exclaimed loudly as you walked away.

'What a pain...'